Year:1996
Model:Glanza V
Tax: 6 Months
MOT:yes
Mileage: Around 90,000 Mixture of kilometres and miles

Description: Here i have for sale my much loved Glanza V very reluctant sale but the time has come.The car has never let me down once it's been faultless throughout my ownership been serviced regular always warmed up before driving and cooled down before turning off it has had all the tuning done at Tuning Developments which many of you know are a great company and do great things with these cars. I have really looked after it with no expense spared it just doesn't get used like it should for the journeys i do from work and back and to places it's just being wasted..

10315415826_8abff2be4f_b.jpg

The car is currently running 237.6bhp @ 1 Bar all mapped by Tuning Developments idles as it should no smoke on idle slight bit of smoke when giving it some but its just a puff! It's mainly because it never gets trashed that's the main reason for sale don't get to use all the power which is a shame.There's a few people on here that know me and no how well i look after my car and what a nice example this glanza really is they will vouch for me on this i hope :)

It's just had 4 months tax and it has 4 months MOT left

10673850944_f1d8c0c156_b.jpg

Spec List:

TD04 Turbo

Hks Adjustable Actuator

E-Manage Blue Ecu

Trd Oil Cap

Toyo Sports Braced Manifold

De-cat

Japspeed Full System

Japspeed FMIC

CAP Clutch

Tuning Developments FPR

Alloy Radiator

Silicone Hoses

Turbo Smart Manual Boost Controller

Braided Oil Feed

Hid's

Chrome Cooling Plate

9069722874_c110822256_b.jpg

Interior:

Pro Sport Boost Gauge

Indiglo Dials

Jvc Head unit

Uprated Door Speakers

EP82 Seats

Oem Starlet Mats

Oem Cup Holders

Cobra Alarm System

IMG_9274_zps854aa561.jpg

Exterior/Chasis

Schneider Rims

Parada Spec 2 Tyres ( New )

D1 Spec Lug Nuts

Grooved And Drilled Front Discs

Yellow Stuff Pads

Anti Lift Kit

Whiteline Anti Roll Bar

Oem Rear Brace

Oem Wind Deflectors

IMG_9262_zps9ed58a0a.jpg

The Bad Bits:

All cars have bad points so i'm going to be as honest as i can and tell you the things that will need correcting with the car.

Bonnet has slight lacquer peel (about golf ball size)

Bumper has a slight scuff mark

Electric mirrors aren't working (maybe a fuse not check yet)

Gearbox has slight crunch in 5th (I have 2 spare fully working ones i will chuck in)

Odometer Isn't Working (Haven't Looked Into Yet)

ABS light is on

Slight flaking on the alloys

Car was a Cat D but repaired with all genuine toyota parts for minor front end damaged have all receipts as proof also...

IMG_9229_zps089d8d11.jpg

Car is leaking from crank seal but more when been driven at higher rpm's i have had the seal changed but for some reason it's still leaking haven't got the time or don't want to put the effort in and the money anymore. I have just had the cambelt changed also when having the crank seal done..

IMG_9226_zpseeea975e.jpg

Other than these minor problems the car is a dream to drive really smooth and when boost kicks in makes you smile every time the new owner could always adjust the boost level with the boost controller if they liked it's all set up ready to roll the body work is second to none it's in really good condition with only a few marks

IMG_7895_zps63963deb.jpg

The car is running a bar of boost and holds the power really well considering it's running a manual boost controller and doesn't spike holds it dead on a bar i will be sad to see it go but the time has come I have a lot of paper work and the rolling road printout and receipts for nearly all the parts purchased.

IMG_7764_zps8d31ac18.jpg

IMG_7355_zpse5aefef3.jpg

IMG_7338_zps348fdc33.jpg

IMG_6981_zps14f80838.jpg

IMG_6827_zps097d2305.jpg

Price: £2700

I am willing to px with the right Gt Turbo

Car Doesn't Include:

Profec B Boost Controller

Omp Steering Wheel

Coilovers

Short Shifter

Contact Details: Leave me a pm and i'll get back to you.

Have you tried the rocker cover gasket seal pal ? Done a few of these and oil creeps past back of cambelt and gathers on the bottom of the cambelt cover. Cheap easy fix too. :) just clean it well and silicone sealer corners of seal(over cams)

Have you tried the rocker cover gasket seal pal ? Done a few of these and oil creeps past back of cambelt and gathers on the bottom of the cambelt cover. Cheap easy fix too. :) just clean it well and silicone sealer corners of seal(over cams)

Hi mate i havent checked that but it wouldnt leak that much from the cam cover i wouldnt of thought

Where abouts are you located?

Nuneaton

bad times mate shame to see youve lost the love for it. I have almost put mine up for sale a hand full of times over the last month but driving it like i stole it today has made me love it again lol GLWTS mate :D

Yeh ino what you mean but i can only really drive off boost dont wanna lose to much oil. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Really tempted, never had a CAT D before though, does this affect insurance?

No not at all. Had a Cat-D and a Cat-C before. Doesn't even come up as this on a insurance database.

Just check where it was damaged and all over for damage underneath on the floor plan.

No not at all. Had a Cat-D and a Cat-C before. Doesn't even come up as this on a insurance database.

Just check where it was damaged and all over for damage underneath on the floor plan.

Agreed mate doesnt come up on insurance..

Plus all genuine toyota parts to replace the damaged parts.. With receipts car is straight!