• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for all the positive feedback peeps.

@ jonnyoldroyd - Lowered 40mm mate, cheers i really like the ride height.

@ JAG - easy mistake to make spraying the wrong side of the wheel nuts :)

@ chanelle - Yeah JAG's a legend. But he can't take credit for the calipers, that was my idea :)

Joe

ffs i was considering doing black rims on mine lol i don't want to look like i am copying lol.

looks like i will have to go white, looks proper hard with black rims bud

Mate, do them black! Do you mean your speedlines? That will look sick! Just do the calipers a different colour :)

Joe

@ chanelle - Yeah JAG's a legend. But he can't take credit for the calipers, that was my idea :)

I beg to differ :p

I do believe i threw up the photoshoppyness with the orange calipers :)

But for the floresant orange idea you deserve all the credit :p

Does look awesome though photo shoot needed me thinks!

Fancy black n greenin my machine after JAE perhaps?

Looks great man glad to see you're cracking on with the mods too.

I swear you have a bloody weird way of choosing which mods to go for next though, you should've got yourself a decent mani before the tints and wheels!

Looks great man glad to see you're cracking on with the mods too.

I swear you have a bloody weird way of choosing which mods to go for next though, you should've got yourself a decent mani before the tints and wheels!

I think your the only person thats ever said that and your completely right! :) But the wheels and tints were two really cheap mods! Plus it's my birthday next week and payday shortly after so hopefully mani/fmic then :)

Joe

I think your the only person thats ever said that and your completely right! :) But the wheels and tints were two really cheap mods! Plus it's my birthday next week and payday shortly after so hopefully mani/fmic then :)

Joe

I thought it was weird enough you spunked that much money on your hybrid in the first place without the supporting mods if I'm brutally honest!

Glad to hear you're looking to go about it the right way now though man. :p

@ chanelle - yeah tint film. You can see it at medstone :)

@ Bill - Mate, back when i bought that turbo in like april last year i had only had the car a few months and didnt know an awful lot about them. See you on friday bro.

just stumbled across this thread for the first time. car is looking good mate wheels look much better and the nuts and callipers suit it well. but bildo abnd wallace are the only people seeing sense here. seruiousley dude you need to get some supporting mods on there sharpish. touch wood but honest mate its gonna end up going bang

just stumbled across this thread for the first time. car is looking good mate wheels look much better and the nuts and callipers suit it well. but bildo abnd wallace are the only people seeing sense here. seruiousley dude you need to get some supporting mods on there sharpish. touch wood but honest mate its gonna end up going bang

Supporting mods? Its not like i haven't thought about it, its just i've had to spend so much money on other bits for the car (clutch and gearbox, not cheap) and quite frankly its made me so skint, hence why i was heavily thinking about selling. Thanks for your concerns but its running really nice and strong at the moment and its my bday next week so will hopefully be seeing a fmic in the next week or two, aswell as a mild steel mani :unsure:

Joe

Supporting mods? Its not like i haven't thought about it, its just i've had to spend so much money on other bits for the car (clutch and gearbox, not cheap) and quite frankly its made me so skint, hence why i was heavily thinking about selling. Thanks for your concerns but its running really nice and strong at the moment and its my bday next week so will hopefully be seeing a fmic in the next week or two, aswell as a mild steel mani :unsure:

Joe

i wasent criticising mate im just saying it would be a good idea and im not doubting its not running well, very rarley do you see some1 just whack a hybrid on a more or less standard car and turning the boost up. cant wait to see it with the fmic and mani though, and happy birthday when it comes;)

i wasent criticising mate im just saying it would be a good idea and im not doubting its not running well, very rarley do you see some1 just whack a hybrid on a more or less standard car and turning the boost up. cant wait to see it with the fmic and mani though, and happy birthday when it comes;)

cheers man :thumbsup:

running standard boost by the way 0.7 bar, was a bit higher but back down for the time being, might tweak it a tad when the fmic and mani are on :p

Joe

• 4 weeks later...

Nice big package came through the post the other day!

dsc00829fsx.jpg

dsc00830m.jpg

dsc00834f.jpg

Really impressed with the pipework, lovely smooth bends off the core.

So i got on the dog 'n' bone to Alex and we got straight to fitting it!

Bumper off

dsc00841jq.jpg

Test fitting the core

dsc00842x.jpg

Assembled

dsc00843o.jpg

dsc00845t.jpg

Bumper back on

dsc00846p.jpg

dsc00851y.jpg

Finished at about half 8 in time for some testing!!!!!

The core is perfect size I think.

Still running standard boost but can definately tell a difference in performance (and especially in sound!!!) :thumbsup:

Sounds absolutely mental, chatter sounds immense, but even with dump valve connected it still sounds mental, really impressed with this kit, and for only £240 free delivery!!!

Many thanks yet again to Alex

Joe