• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo dude that looks so much better, its amazing the difference a colour change and centerbaps removed have made to the overal look of the car!

where did you get your cobra springs from?

Well my mates brother owns a performance garage so I got him to order them so I got a little discount. ;) Not sure exactly where they're from. I think theyre quite average budget lowering springs though. They were only about £90 I think. They do the job though. Gave the setup a little test last night on a few empty roundabouts just out of town. Made me smile :p

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Please could a mod change the title of my thread from 'My new ep91 glanza V' to 'Joe's Silver V' Many thanks.

Whilst I'm here thought I might aswell stick up a few piccies as I went out the other night and found some nice abandoned car parks.

dscf0003jw9.jpg

dscf0004hm1.jpg

dscf0013kl8.jpg

dscf0008td3.jpg

dscf0017pi5.jpg

dscf0018ie7.jpg

I'm no photographer, but I thought I'd have a go, thanks for looking :p

Joe

Yeah they do look the same as mine!! Well i never. Rumour has it, they're better in 14s :( I agree they look better in white.

Tiny little update, de-cat is back on now. Christ I forgot how bloody loud my exhaust is with no cat on, pops and bangs and everything :thumbsup: So the plan is to get rid of my shitty bleed valve that seems to be losing a bit of boost, even though i've wound it right out and get a decent boost controller to run it at 12 psi for the time being.

Joe

Right here with go, got some bad news folks. I was sitting at a t-junction earlier today and a drink driver cut the corner and smashed into the drivers front corner of my car!!!! <_< He was really apologetic and after a while of talking to him i noticed this nasty stench of beer breath! Luckily I was with my mate (witness) and secretly signed for him to go and call the police. He gave me all of his insurance documents and I was trying to waste time until the police arrived but he said he was in a rush and then fucked off. The police arrived and went to catch him but it took them almost 3 hours to find him! They nicked him and breathalized him but he was just under the limit!!! He admitted the two facts that it was his fault and that he'd been drink driving and was begging me not to get the police involved, but i don't have any time for drink drivers. Anyway just a few minutes ago he phoned me up and said that i was out of order for getting the police involved, and i said it was his fault for drink driving. He ended the phone call by saying........"You'll see me again soon"

Sorry for the rant, but just needed to put it down in writing so I thought this was a good place to do so. Some pictures of the accident follow:

His little dent

dsc00388ij2.jpg

The damage on mine

dsc00386ch0.jpg

dsc00387ym6.jpg

Where he smashed my lense on my side of the road!

dsc00392jv4.jpg

dsc00391qh7.jpg

Anyone have an idea how much this damage will cost at all, hopefully it wont be me paying, but you never know!

Joe

:unsure::p:D<_<

Gutted for you mate! Hope you can get it sorted without to much hassle. You did right in getting the Police involved. At the end of the day he shouldnt have been drink driving. Hope he gets what he deserves aswell mate.

drink drivers hack me right off.

but as long as there is no damage to the chassis panel parts (behind the wing etc) then all it would need is new headlight, new indicator, new wing and i would think the bumper is slightly buckled so a new bumper if needs be (make it a 98 spec <_< )

good luck with the ordeal mate :unsure:

That's awful mate. B)

Drink drivers really are scum of the earth, running away like that and THEN threatening you? Tell/show the Police the threats and make sure he gets what he deserves.

Hope it all works out well for you mate, and that the justice system actually does what it's supposed to do for once.