I have now paid for J-turner4488 also, cheers

Uodated :)

Please remove me off the list as won't be able to make it as car won't be ready

Removed

Add me to the list and paid

Added at number 53 ;)

bump

John

My +1 is bringing his wife and 2 kids (eldest is 14). If I purchase 3 adult tickets the kids go free, right?

Edit: according to Japfest2 website kids 14 and under are free, so I've just purchased 3 tickets through the forum link. Please mark me as paid. I will collect all 3 tickets and both stand passes (2 required) at the Services.

Edited by mork

My +1 is bringing his wife and 2 kids (eldest is 14). If I purchase 3 adult tickets the kids go free, right?

Edit: according to Japfest2 website kids 14 and under are free, so I've just purchased 3 tickets through the forum link. Please mark me as paid. I will collect all 3 tickets and both stand passes (2 required) at the Services.

Cheers Mark

Bump for people that have not paid!!

John

If I was going I would bring probably one of the ep71's... The oldest starlets in my shed but probably the best and most reliable of the lot lol! I'll see if I can get someone to go with me it's less than a two hour drive from Liverpool :)

whats the deal with motorbikes? Nothing on the japfest 2 site FAQ's about it, got a mate who might tag along but wants to bring his bike and was wondering if he can get it on the stand so hes got somewhere to put his gear, its japanese if that helps? lol

Remove me from the list please I blew my engine at japfest 1 :(

Removed

just paid for me + 1. pressures on to get her finished!!

Thank You

Just paid for 3 tickets, thanks :D

Thank You

Paid! See you all bright and early ;)

Cheers Sam, i have added you further up the list were people have pulled out, also added Charlene

Dare I risk another trip across the pond? I'm tempted...

EP71 would be nice :)

whats the deal with motorbikes? Nothing on the japfest 2 site FAQ's about it, got a mate who might tag along but wants to bring his bike and was wondering if he can get it on the stand so hes got somewhere to put his gear, its japanese if that helps? lol

Would think it possible

Paid :)

Cheers Jack

Bump, be a shame to miss this one

John