Matt1878's B18c4 EK3 (Do I get back in a Starlet?...)

Loves this loads. :) i too have a soft spot for ek/eg civics. really nice car mate. good luck with it hope your havin fun in it!!!! my pal had a jordan with a b18c4 in it to and it was a beasty. pitty he couldnt look after it or stop bumping it into other cars lol. :)

Hahaha!! Well 5 years and no crashes or anything close *touches wood*.

It's a completely different car to drive than the starlet.

Almost.

The b18c4 in this is from the UK 4 door model

Civic..

The UK teg has a B18c6 and the JDM Teg is a b18b which is the fastest In the b18 series. However, the UK b18c6 is near identical.

These b18c4s are very fast in the 3 door civics!

Coming from a Honda background I'll openly admit seeing this on Facebook a day after I bought my glanza and ALMOST debated swapping my new V!! This is GORGEOUS!

Wrong, JDM DC2 has a B18C-R stamped 'B18C' on the block

Very nice mate! The b18c6 comes in the uk spec dc2 and the jdm dc2 is the b18cr, there is no b18b lol the b16b is from the ek9, the b18c4 is out of the mb6, the b18cr and b18c6 are the same the only difference is the exhaust mani iirc..

Wrong, JDM DC2 has a B18C-R stamped 'B18C' on the block

I did realise but never bothered editing. Got the16 & 18 mixed while I wrote it out! Was hoping nobody would realise!!!

Edited by Zeldoz

Very nice mate! The b18c6 comes in the uk spec dc2 and the jdm dc2 is the b18cr, there is no b18b lol the b16b is from the ek9, the b18c4 is out of the mb6, the b18cr and b18c6 are the same the only difference is the exhaust mani iirc..

B18cr is different to the b18c6, a lot more development went into the cr,s head

Well after recent heavy rain.. I found the car has a leak in the boot. It's at either sides of the boot carpet and is only underneath it and not on the carpet itself.

I would say it's the classic Honda problem of the rear light boots failing. Best be getting that done sooner rather than later :)

• 2 months later...

I would try it again get a nice standard one, I went from gt to glanza stock and love it

I went from 180-190bhp ct9 Glanza to an S14 to a stock Glanza and then to this b18 Civic!...

If i was to be getting in a starlet again It would have to be running an externally gated TD04 kit on Emanage. It just costs a fortune to take the jump from CT9 to TD04 if you go for a decent kit, I might aswell get one already running that setup :)