buddyclub spec 2 exhaust

I have one on my fully forged v had it for a few years now and its still as good as ever, sadly it is restricting power when you are pushing 300hp or there abouts, its not raspy on the glanza more a deep rumble untill you get on boost, but not raspy, mines will be for sale within the next few weeks if you are interested, once i get the keys to my unit in 4 weeks or so itll be taken off and put up for sale.

i quite like them, they arent as loud as you would think, Ae86clyde had one on his Hyperrevs Gt 5? years ago launch control the heap, was amazballs.

welshmeet2009003.jpg

Phil

Edited by Philm

2 Videos Filmed on same day...

Non of my other videos are filmed there. Don't even know where it is lol...

must just have been the two videos ive seem from you happened to be there!

sounds good though, and as others say, mentioning honda when talking about what an exhaust sounds like is simply stupid.

Phil

Fancy a different exhaust anyone have opinions on these? I really like the look of them they sound raspy as hell I know there a bit honda...

What he means to say is he's being a cheap skate and can afford a buddy club. He wants to know if his peers will call him gay ;)…….

YES

Not bad sounding though :)

Edited by Broony

What he means to say is he's being a cheap skate and can afford a buddy club. He wants to know if his peers will call him gay ;)…….

YES

Not bad sounding though :)

Lol what a penis, a cheap skate...you bought your car fully loaded your the cheap skate ad love a nurspec but am not paying £700 :( I prefer new boxed toys :p

If that's the video of mine that socks posted, it sounds nothing like that anymore now there's some real power going through it! It's immense and I love it.

Will try and get some video footage soon.

Cool I will look forwards to that :)

Lol what a penis, a cheap skate...you bought your car fully loaded your the cheap skate ad love a nurspec but am not paying £700 :( I prefer new boxed toys :p

get dean at RW developments to sort the rather trivial part of the exhaust and buy this mint Blitz Nur Spec R backbox to polish it off.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?105988-FORSALE-_-330cc-NOS-Td04-exhausts&highlight=

Sorted,

my apologies that i happen to be the seller LOL

Phil

I think not mate! I bought my nurspec from Trisk :) I paid for a car that had a good base ;) and it weren't cheap, stop being tight!!

• 2 weeks later...

i ran a striaght pipe on mine for a week, it started off as a japspeed and then i removed the center box and then the back box making it a 2.5" and then up to 3".

With a TD05 18g it was pritty dam loud but mine was too raspy and i ended up putting on the back box again :sad: still loud but a deep rumble now.

It sounded mad on boost tho lol