about to buy my first glanza anyone recognise it?

willl be picking this up in the next week or so has anyone seen this on here before at meets or know if its a good buy anything i should look out for buying a glanza

T2eC16RzIFIeqoE9IBSYnvozBg60_12_zps1cf6d

KGrHqNlEFJGHPKPJ9BSYq-GtwQ60_12_zpsf5f2e

anyone who knows anthing that can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Don't buy it !!

Im sure this is fthe bloke who said its a ct9 with td04 internals off that cars for sale on facebook, there was a thread on here not so long back as a friend was interested in it.

Get the spec he's told you and post it up so I can be sure

I'm sure he was on here, didn't really have much idea with starlets - or I maybe recalling the thread about the car I'm not totally sure.

Also when I was interested he said something about the rear quarter was really badly dented and needed repairing but he had a mate that will do it for cheap before he sells it?

Your thinking of the 98 spec I think it was, it was on ebay in Norfolk, the lads dad was selling it because he thrashed it then moved abroad?

I'm sure he was on here, didn't really have much idea with starlets - or I maybe recalling the thread about the car I'm not totally sure.

Your thinking of the 98 spec I think it was, it was on ebay in Norfolk, the lads dad was selling it because he thrashed it then moved abroad?

Noooo, the owner of this is called Matthew Speake as far as I'm aware, from the North West. Has been trying to sell this for a loooong time. Had a lot of viewers but no sales which is always suspicious. He ran 180bhp on a CT9 on this and then went Toyosports TD04 and expects around 230bhp now. Running FCD and FPR. I enquired a while ago about this when I had the S14. Was interested in a swap deal but he couldn't get insured. Tried telling me it was super rare cause it was a black 98 spec.

I'll see if I still have the conversation on my what's app about it

thanks a lot for the help guys! :) .well a lot of the comments above make it sound like the car isnt what it seems or it has been thrashed so i should stay away from it and considering this will be my first glanza i want a good base here is the spec he said originally azz.

KGrHqFqsFJgWho7vdBSb8Qr8opg60_12_zps20ad

Its been for sale for ages buddy, the bloke buys and sells them with problems.

If your genuinely after one look through the sales section on here, if there a memeber more then likely they will be the best

• 3 months later...