Fucking Fire brigade

How much for this one? Lol

haha ill keep this one, then sell only keeping it for 6 months till i got years no claims and buy a glanza

You have no luck at all, any pics?

I Know mate lol, ill upload pics tomorrow, headlights been pushed in and paint on bumper has come off pics to follow tomorrow

haha ill keep this one, then sell only keeping it for 6 months till i got years no claims and buy a glanza

Good luck insuring a Glanza with a years NCB and being 18/19 - better off with a N/A until you have a few years NCB built up.

Edited by chrisgreen1993

Hope she isn't too bad mate

Good luck insuring a Glanza with a years NCB and being 18/19 - better off with a N/A until you have a few years NCB built up.

Also I insured my glanza at 17 bud, payed stupid money though I'm 18 now but it has dropped abit now having a years no claims

Hope she isn't too bad mate

Also I insured my glanza at 17 bud, payed stupid money though I'm 18 now but it has dropped abit now having a years no claims

Got a rough price bud?, and is that saying its a glanza?, and who you insured with?, sorry for all questions lol :thumbsup:

Dude that's just pure bad luck ! Don't worry about the 4k I payed just shy of 3k when I started out with my NA as my first car it gets better :)

James

Sucks mate, gonna get it repaired and keep it lol, give me something to work on :)

My first year was just shy of 4k bud, it was on a multi car thing, and yeah that's down as a glanza I looked at putting it down just as a 1.3 but if anything happens then I would be knackered so paid more, but it was worth it, all my mates driving 1.1 106 and 1.2 corsa thn me in a glanza

Gotta ask... could you not park the car anywhere else? Lol

Nope lol, not atm anyway, if i even consider buying a glanza next year it will be in the garage, however its currently full of shite and all a mess lol.

I know just kidding mate, you seriously could get it cheaper If you shop around :)

Haha i know :p, Will have it better next year hopefully

My first year was just shy of 4k bud, it was on a multi car thing, and yeah that's down as a glanza I looked at putting it down just as a 1.3 but if anything happens then I would be knackered so paid more, but it was worth it, all my mates driving 1.1 106 and 1.2 corsa thn me in a glanza

Haha thats sick mate!, Defo want to get one next year!, cba to spend loads of time on my current N/a, not worth it, i want boost lol!