Sorry about the lack of info in first post this picture thing is hard to get hold of and thanks for puting up the pics like that must be an easy way to it lol but here we go with the â??gotsâ?? and â??wantsâ?? of the project

Starlet gots

• speedlines
  • de badge
  • de rub striped
  • fusion 6x9
  • fusion components with external cross overs
  • fusion 600w amp
  • 720v ripspeed dvd head unit
  • 2 ½ inch exhaust
  • de cat
  • clear side repeaters
  • clear indicators
  • sunroof
  • advanced timing
  • kn panel filter
  • front strut brace
  • lowered an unknown amount on upgrated shocks and springs
  • trd gear knob
  • trd centre cap stickers the speed line ones are all gone bar 1
  • private number plate

starlet wants â??

refurb wheels

wind deflectors

light tinted windows

painted drums and callipers

phanhard rod

front anti roll bar

corolla mani

upgraded disks and pads for front

painted rocker cover

earthling kit

plastic trim for back passenger seat belt(beside parcele shelf)

plastic trim for the lifter on passenger seat

rear ash tray I think ?

a centre cap

some ideas I could do with opinions

white or the original colour on the alloys

ecotec valve worth it I do a lot of miles

just finished off my ice at 01:12 in the car. pics to follow once girlfriend sorts me out with how to do this picture thing!

Sorry about the lack of info in first post this picture thing is hard to get hold of and thanks for puting up the pics like that must be an easy way to it lol but here we go with the â??gotsâ?? and â??wantsâ?? of the project

No bothers lad, your welcome, just use the image link at the bottom rather than the top one like you did. The one with the %7Boption%7D before and after it.... :p

cheers mart will remember that next time. i am realy liking the original colour of the wheels. saw a white starlet today with white wheels and they just dont look right. found out about the advanced timing on a tread in her somewhere it is only a very minor ajustment at the distributor but i found that disconecting the battery for a while and then putting the power back on helped with the very slight rougthness of the idle.

problem time - because the car is so low it is wearing the front tyres badly on the inside and the tread on the outside is fine

. to fix this will i need to get hold of some camber corection bolts or is thier something else?

• 2 weeks later...

was goinn to finally put up pics of the sound system but on the way to the girlfriends house i became one of many to be a victum of hit and run. with the driver door and rear arch getting the worst of it. pics will follow but as a warning if on a roundabout and a large lory hits you three things will happen. 1 you will get nocked into the next lane, 2 make sure u get the number plate as no other f..k.r will stop to help and 3 prepare for the heart break of your demolished starlet with no where to turn. ;-(

thought id cheer myself up and have another go at this pic thing so here is the sound system and the car cleaned 20mins before the incident.

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

car wont be sorted untill after xmas thank god for student grants who needs accomidation when you have a starlet. also on another note added the ecotec valve from the clio to see what difference it makes. looks promising at the minute as my tank usually only done me 280 mile and its not even half yet and im nearing 150 miles :)