Sign in to follow this  
drongo boi

wheel colour

I'm gerrin my wheels refirbed after new year so I'm not sure weather to keep um white or a dofferent colour like darkish purple or red lol someone photoshop different colours on for mr please :D

IMAG0273_zps79a9cc4e.jpg

Maybe purple with white or black flakes :) I was looking into the skyline mightnight purple £150 for 250ml :o no thanks haha

Maybe purple with white or black flakes :) I was looking into the skyline mightnight purple £150 for 250ml :o no thanks haha

Haha yeh dont think.ill be gerron midnight purple then :p haha

Bright red or blue with matching fogs for the win, also are they 17's??

Edited by fremyjay

Not a fan of any of those colours but whatever suits you sir, they go yellow off all the brake dust am getting mine sand blasted and paited white gloss, I have a feeling am gunna spend a fortune on wheel cleaning products haha

Not a fan of any of those colours but whatever suits you sir, they go yellow off all the brake dust am getting mine sand blasted and paited white gloss, I have a feeling am gunna spend a fortune on wheel cleaning products haha

Yeh I no dude even cleaning mine once a week there going yellow lol

Like the dark purple, I just think the white is bright and with a dark wheel colour gives a nice complimentary contrast...

Cheers for ya help lads :) think I'm gonna end up keeping em white though n took some pictures last night n the white wheels really stood out lol

IMG-20131206-WA0003_zpsba436035.jpg

Thanks again :)

Haha yeh i no seemed like a good idea lol I wa just gerrin fucked off wi me wheels goin yellow lol think that's me plan :p