Rev limiter launch control opinions

Any one have any genuine evidence that this happens cause got a pal who runs this on his, has done for a while now and his is still running 200+ bhp on the ct9

No problems what so ever

There is no evidence that it will happen

Its like running lean, people do it for years and they are absolutely fine. Just cause you run lean you wont fuck your motor

just cause you run a hard cut limiter you wont crack a piston. but its a contributing factor, and you should be aware of it.

You asked for opinions, so your getting them. If you want to run it that bad, then youll do it anyways despite the risks. in that case go for it, just be aware that damage can occur

There are different types of rev limiters soft/hard cut limiters, the hard cut limiters are where it cuts the ignition for longer(more chance for more fuel/air to enter combustion camber) making a big bang and the reverse is for the soft cut limiters. There are many adjustable ones On market

Lol just don't abuse it as you are burning your exhaust valves, I have launch control on my dc2 and it's fucking insanely loud. The temptation to do it is hard to resist mind lol hang on I will find a vid

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af291/marc7680/7AB73050-3802-408D-B188-FCC6A87274C1_zpsfxcczasx.mp4

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af291/marc7680/74D47A4A-7915-4AC6-98C9-568C40DF8642_zpsbtuao7sy.mp4