Newbie with a 5-door

Hi all, been lurking on here for a while now and finally decided to make an account. Really like that is such an active community for Starlets; nice to see others who appreciate them more than just city run-arounds like most around where I live.

I have a red 1997 EP91 CD 5-door. Admittedly, a 5-door isn't what I'd have ideally gone for, but hey, it's my first car and I'm more than pleased with it! :) It's pretty rough around the edges (dented in a few places, massively faded bonnet) and I'm not the most knowledgeable on working with cars, yet I hope to learn a few things and turn it from a cheap run-around into something special.

Only mods it has at the moment are a set of fairly hammered 16" Wolfrace Asia-Tec wheels, a Subaru Prodrive gear knob (thanks dad :D) and some Glanza S stickers. Doing a full Glanza conversion would be way out of my budget and/or reach, but I liked the look of the stickers, and I thought it'd be interesting to try and build something of a 5-door Glanza.

Will post a proper, dedicated thread on the Progress Blog when I can be bothered to take some pictures. Cheers in advance!