relationship failures lol

can't seem to do it to myself at the age of 20, get close to a bird, almost relationship point then i realise i just don't feel enough for her to want to have a shot as i'm just not ready to grow up yet. either that or i just get fucked over in one way or another. either way it's a 50/50 spilt of karma and i'm racking up digits whilst i'm young :pardon: you lose some you win some.

Same Billy am 20 aswell and its just became a case of rattling through them at any given opportunity haha.

Same Billy am 20 aswell and its just became a case of rattling through them at any given opportunity haha.

it's sad but it's true, if they don't make you work at it to sleep with them, it just shows how easy they really are.

Edited by Billy SR

to get over an ex, is to get under her friend.... trust me it works, lol

sorry now but never let your guard down... i was with that one 6 years and nothing could separate us.. living together, ring bought, future planned then bang out of the blue for no reason.. sad thing about it is that he "was" a family friend... now i use him as a punching bag if i see him out... lol... it was gas tho, she thought in some weird way that we could be still friends..??? i shrugged that off and rode the arse off 2 of her friends, now she has no friends and the fella shes with cant even change a bulb on a car... as for me, im turning 30 but may as well be 23 all over again... riding all around me and living life the way i couldnt live it before... plenty of time to be old, YOLO..... 8)

:D

• 2 weeks later...

see I got with my missus when I was 17 (now 20) and she is a proper keeper !! She is learning things from me and here about cars despite not having any interest in them when we got together, but then again she does what she wants and I do what I want so no arguments or anything like that and life is easy :) best way to do a relationship imo

Trial and error with woman, I fort I had a keeper when I was 18 lasted 3 years then she became a paranoid stoner, then I went down hill after that and fucked anything that had a pulse and did hell of a lot of drinking, then found a few other birds and did not work then met the misses I'm with now and all good I guess, we work opposite hours so only see each other at night or when she has a day off, she buys me car parts and motocross stuff also comes down my workshop, and said I have to finish my Glanza as she won't let me sell it, and carrying my 1st child so gotta be respect her

broke up with my girl of nine years, we have a son. Felt like shit for the first few month, but then decided to fuck every girl i could. Then met my current gf, been 3 years now, and she is a keeper. thinking about proposing.

• 1 month later...

just move out my home, sold my s2k and back with the parents. 7 years and 2 kids, and shes not exactly understanding. Some weeks on ok speaking terms, others shes gona wacko and never wants to hear of me again. What I did?

Bought a glanza, and boost everywhere. much happy. so boost. very fun

6 years and she decided to fuck around behind my back then leave me for him.. karma hit her hard tho and i hit him harder... lol

1. spend more on your car

2. booze the fuck out of weekends

3. fuck everything that walks

4. fuck her friends

5. YOLO

:p

Fuck her friends, guys a legend haha