pictures of your favourite ep91

i think the pictures you posted looked good with the white bonnet, your avatar pic looks good too!

I think LiamDs machine looks like a mean track machine :) so not all black bonnets are bad, just they are best on black cars lol

Phil

Just to clarify mine is a genuine Carbon bonnet! Hate it when people paint their bonnets black.

Those are literally the 3 pics of n/a's that have inspired my build! Love everything about the black one, bar the wing mirrors and rear lights. That's the only picture I've ever seen of it though.

Have a look at my car though mate (next few weeks anyway) got the lights on and rims to go on over Christmas!

Gotta love the n/a front end on an ep91! :)

Those are literally the 3 pics of n/a's that have inspired my build! Love everything about the black one, bar the wing mirrors and rear lights. That's the only picture I've ever seen of it though.

Have a look at my car though mate (next few weeks anyway) got the lights on and rims to go on over Christmas!

Gotta love the n/a front end on an ep91! :)

But do you have chrome door handles ? Haha.