Coilovers

Good Tyres

Good Brakes (Not EBC shit)

Strip it out for less weight, how far you go is upto you :)

Corolla/Glanza inlet mani, though I doubt this adds any more "power" really...just lets it breathe a bit better and aesthetically pleasing

Or if you have £xxxx to spare you can drop it down a tuning shop and get it boosted no hassle or dirty hands :)

Edited by Jamie5414

Ah cheers guy, and yeah Jamie5414 already got a glanza mani fitting it in new year gettin it boosted is mega bucks fuck that I've been looking at coilovers there so expensive really want some tho! Might have to start saving cheers for the info guys

If you can't afford coilovers and get springs instead you could always opt for a thicker farb.

Generall rule of thumb is stiffer spring/shock setup softer arb and visa versa. They work with one another so if its all too hard it can have an adverse effect.

I put a whiteline farb on my car with bc's and personally I think it made it worse so I will be putting the stock one with polybushed back on.

But as with a lot of things, its all down to personal prefference so you won't know till you try it.