Item's & Pricing For Sale:

150 front wings, 110 front bumper 110 rear bumper, 60 skirts, 150 bonnet OR ONO OF PARTS if you want other parts on the car pm me PLEASE NOTE CAR HAS NO ENGINE OR GEARBOX OR EXHAUST NO LIGHTS,

thanks dan

Pictures:
1456950_10151724896151503_2078262203_n.j

Payment & Shipping Details:pick up or arrange delivery or possibly drop off for fuel cost

Edited by danny-baby

Not if it's iddys old car lol that's why it's a demo car

Fair enough, Just because it's a demo car doesn't always mean it uses replica parts though, which is why I was asking. I would have thought Iddy used genuine parts, since he wen't to a lot of expense in the project getting all the parts spot on!

Fair enough, Just because it's a demo car doesn't always mean it uses replica parts though, which is why I was asking. I would have thought Iddy used genuine parts, since he wen't to a lot of expense in the project getting all the parts spot on!

Iddys company deals in replica body kits dude, the demo car is an example of the work they produce, why would he use genuine parts to advertise what he makes?

Iddys company deals in replica body kits dude, the demo car is an example of the work they produce, why would he use genuine parts to advertise what he makes?

Tbh I thought also he used genuine parts to build the car and mass produced the moulds since this is not the case I would be worried about fitments, moulding fake parts takes the fun out of finding the genuine's in a years time I reckon people won't be asking "is it genuine" they are all becoming rota wheeling USA Gizzmoing TD04 replica posing mobiles lol shout outs to the proper JDM'ers :)

Still being a belland by the looks of it, you call someone else cocky yet your being the cocky one by not giving a straight answer

^^^^^^^^

Agree!

This was danny-baby's reply on TGTT - thanks for the pointless remarks, (shows how much you know about starlets) why do you think the bonnets white, and read it before you comment, OFFERS!!!!!.

Read my signature fool.

This baby (danny-baby) keeps spittin dummy out lmao.

Go ahead mods and delete the posts but members on here should know that their dealing with a baby (poop seller)

Tbh I thought also he used genuine parts to build the car and mass produced the moulds since this is not the case I would be worried about fitments, moulding fake parts takes the fun out of finding the genuine's in a years time I reckon people won't be asking "is it genuine" they are all becoming rota wheeling USA Gizzmoing TD04 replica posing mobiles lol shout outs to the proper JDM'ers :)

He purchased genuine Livesports, Jam, Toms and Cruise parts and got them moulded so they are identical. :)

Edited by Aamir

dont care to much what you guys says lol

it was a silly question, ive been on tgtt since 2008 never had any problems sold my whole car in bits on there and got 9k back from sending parts some people on this site just seem to immature kids and spam threads too much with pointless digs about prices or a item there jealous of

if you dont like it go somewhere else thats pretty fair