Price List For This.

I feel sorry for this guy, ICE ICE BABY!

Are you gay mate, just i think it was ian and mike, take it your a couple? GAY PRIDE!

Also post up a pic of yourself so we have a laugh as your probably a spotty hardon.

Are you gay mate, just i think it was ian and mike, take it your a couple? GAY PRIDE!

Also post up a pic of yourself so we have a laugh as your probably a spotty hardon.

Comments about the guys car are fair enough but is that really needed?! :)

no like i am wondering how much a standered non modified toyota glanza S is to buy. Japanese Import tho

as my insurence said that there can only give a price for a uk starlet there need more info and there said £700 which is pretty rediculous as i paid 2500 for it.

Thanks Anyways

and actually no we are not gay girlfriends uncles car what would of been myn when i passed my test. So please dont insinuate until you know the facts thanks. :lol::)

I was thinking the exact same :)

and actually no we are not gay girlfriends uncles car what would of been myn when i passed my test. So please dont insinuate until you know the facts thanks. :):lol:

What the hell does that mean?? :lol: