1985 Honda Civic GT (Gen 3 EW3)

Year: 1985

Model: Honda Civic GT

Tax: Nil

MOT: 10 Months

Mileage: 109,500(ish)

Description:

Picked this up in February this year in need of a little TLC to get her to the high standard shes at now. The last owner was a little mechanically inept. I'll begin with what we've done to get her refurbished:

· CV Joints and Boots both inner and outer (the previous owner ran the car with no boots!)

· Brand new rear arches, rust had taken hold. The arches were cut out and replaced by Moonface Classic Restorations, all of the parking dings she's acquired over her 3000 miles a year had taken a hit, so all of these were pulled and smoothed. Josh@Stick-2-It reprinted the stickers to the exact spec of the originals.

· Gearbox was refurbished and a new clutch fitted whilst it was out. The gearbox had been ran with low oil by the old owner and was refurbished by Bill at BK Transmissions.

· Serviced at 108,600 by myself, new plugs, leads, dizzy cap, oil, oil filter and the air filter cleaned.

· A brand new adjustable pan hard rod has been fitted as the old one was ran with no bush which caused it to oval.

· Alignment done.

· A small hole has been welded in the floor pan and the rest declared solid by Sun Garage in Woolhampton.

· Wheels off a BMW E30 as the old wheels were ill fitted along with genuine D1 Spec wheel nuts as the last wheel nuts had been seemingly chewed by a steel toothed bear.

· New earthing straps fitted as the last were degraded beyond repair (The misses 'borrowed' them from work, highly rated as shes an electronic engineer).

Modifications:

· Evo Recaro seats on custom rails.

· Uprated dampers.

· Previously mentioned polybushed. adjustable pan hard rod.

· HID Headlights.

· D1 Spec Lug Nuts.

All in she's been pampered! If you fancy a digital test drive feel free to stick on Gran Turismo and get your ass around the Nurburgring in the Mugen Motul Civic ('87). If anything it would make a cracking investment opportunity (very few left on the road) or if youre that way inclined an ideal home for a B16-B20.

Cheers for reading ladies and gents, now onto the pictures!

Price: £3,000 (ONO)

Pictures:

IMG-20130929-WA0006_zps2tlqst9y.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0003_zpsryatewuf.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0002_zps4srkvhjz.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0007_zpsnqmnkcgv.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0008_zpsz4tccuo6.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0006_zpsfbm6eiaw.jpg

A532C84B-C5E0-439C-8C83-1E60989C5CDB-513

IMG-20131224-WA0004_zpsmnmqmh71.jpg

IMG-20131224-WA0001_zpsp6hxtzya.jpg

Contact Details: Call me, Craig on 07414 821 935 or message me on here, I'm always kicking around.

Thats the coolest civic ive ever seen, hands down. ima show my civic loving mate whos ek just got savaged in an accident this, try and tempt him :D

Legend cheers mate! How messed up was the ek? That vids making us wanna keep it :p

Legend cheers mate! How messed up was the ek? That vids making us wanna keep it :p

not that badly, some new panels here and there and whatnot, a hyndai i10 hit it. it all comes down to what ins say about having it fixed i suppose. he needs to get this imo lol.