buddy club exhaust spec 2

You will match a buddy club rbz got a rep one made and it sounds amazing if not better but it won't rot as quick a buddy club

rot ??? there stainless why would it rot matey, my last one was spot on for 2 years loved every minute of it

well the chap that just put a link up thats a bloody good price for a good exhaust, no silencers or resenators perfect for max flow

i thought all the buddy clubs were stainless unless there copies, its the 0.5mm and the stainless that gives it that lovely ting sound on boost

I'm sure Liam D has got a custom made exhaust that looks just like the Buddy Club but was probably a lot cheaper...

I mean if you find a reputable fabricator that has quality 0.5mm, you could get a rep made up much cheaper, that's probably the route I'd go..

yeah im a old fab welder, i did the same on my last v its only basically welding the flange on or a small bend depending on what downpipe you have, but even at a garage it will be no more then about 20-50 pounds

Mines a genuine Buddyclub spec 2 backbox just with RWDevelopments middle pipe as

my original middle pipe got hit by a rock on the motorway and was bent and wouldn't fit right.