is it just me that comes on hear all the time, i mean like every nite and sum times wen am at collage!!!

just sum one sed to me your a goon gan on that pish all the time!!! i was like "OMFG don't toke about UKSC like that get your sorry half naked ass out o my bed!!!!" she is in the good books now thow!! something to do with getting her sorry half naked ass out of bed if you no What i mean?? but thats a norther storey :lol:

coff coff getting of topic hear!

so is it just me that is on hear all the time?

:blink:

tintin

I didnt quite understand that but i get the feeling its about holidays to Jamaica? Someone wants to go in the sea and drink coconut juice? Something along those lines..

lol aye TinTin i hear ya !!!

do you ever kick or bitch slap her out of the sack or is this a special role play game that you two play?? ;) :blink:

i get abit of flack for the site as an obsession lol :lol: but im on here most days reading up stuff

I'm always getting moaned at by the missus for being on my "glana" sites (thats what she calls the v when she's being bitchy because of the faded badge it used to have) :blink: .

She normally ends up dancing about naked for attention though, so I don't really complain :lol: ;) .