First Encounters

CopyofStarlets0071.jpg

CopyofStarlets0091.jpg

Starlets0081.jpg

CopyofStarlets0111.jpg

CopyofStarlets0101.jpg

Starlets0131.jpg

Starlets0141.jpg

Being as this is my first car I've never been to a meet as such but after goin out in the bitter freezing cold for a few hours 2nite i realised, this is fun! :lol:

These are a few shots i took from earlier when moi and jo-ep91 had a little Maidstone mini meet

I seemed to have a lot more pictures of the backs of the cars than i did the front... To cold to be fussy tho

It was really wierd seeing pretty much the same car look so similar but so different, beats watching tv and waiting around to go to bed

Really want a turbo now.... :blink:

Also just picked up my clear indicators and side blinkers from toyota which i should be slapping on 2moz when i get back from uni ;)

JAG

*Anyone else from Maidstone or nearby fancy having a little meet before bluewater?*

Nice photos B)

That's lockmeadow car park right?

(am upset, you didn't invite me ;) )

Can meet with you guys before Bluewater and travel up with you if you want though? :lol:

Yeah its lockmeadow round the back of the little cafe away from all hastle and bustle of the carpark

Cruising up would be kool as I've only been 2 bluewater once before n this was like a couple weeks ago with the girlfriend but im still not 100% on the route n stuf :blink:

very nice pics indeed

good starting mods, your on the road alright

Turns out i finish uni at like 4.30/5ish so mite not get to fit them 2nite after all...

but if its still light when im back il hopefully get them on then il take lots of pictures ;)

The pics wer a bit of a state after shooting as the lights round the back is so orange the origionals dont look quite so good

but thanks to the miricle that is photoshop they look a bit better now B)

(Hence the upload time being half 1)

posted in the wrong section

I seemed to have a lot more pictures of the backs of the cars than i did the front...

lol you lovin the arse end aye?? :lol::blink:

what camera are you using as the iso settings are all wrong,

where you using anything to steady the camera like a plank of wood or a tri pod?

posted in the wrong section

lol you lovin the arse end aye?? ;) :lol:

what camera are you using as the iso settings are all wrong,

where you using anything to steady the camera like a plank of wood or a tri pod?

Its a Cannon 350D

Havnt really used it much since like august properly as in playing this the apeture shutter speed n all that stuf

I got it out n was like errr wtf i cant remember what to do :blink:

But ended up setting it up on a long exposure for like 30secs n ballanced it on top of this pillar and shot that (the last picture)

Didnt really get 2 in2 tho because we were gna head off elsewhere n shoot 2 but never ended up gett the camera back out n went for a drive instead ;)

nice one mate :blink: nice sr you have there ;

Get youself a small tripod mate, it will help alot specially in low light conditions, and at night.

Nice pics, although they look slightly de-saturated....did you use the auto white balance on your 350D as on the one if use it can muck it up sometimes, so set it up yourself :lol:

If you did not, shooting in .raw can also improve the quality.

Rob

This is a bit of a mass reply :lol:

Well keep an eye out in the photo section because theres gonna be loads of help in there soon for cameras.

Im not 2 bad with a camera due to doin alevel photography it just i think i wipd it out n had a bit of a mind blank...

Nice little meet I Will be in Rainham/Kent area next month to visit a friend

Let us know when your down dates wise n we'l hav 2 hav a lol get togetha

Let us know and we'll organise a mini-meet, just for you.

If you're lucky, might even be able to get Gaz to bring his micra (beast)

Just for Me ;) lol i keep seeing the older shaped micra's n mistaking them for starlet at first glance

Both cars looking cool I like the way they look so similar but yet so different

Snap! ;)

Looking good, Let me know next time your having a mini meet as I live in Maidstone and it would be nice to see some similar cars.

Steely

I couldnt stop looking at cars that drove past after thinkin was that a starlet B) was kool its just nice to look at similar cars n see what people have done with them etc B)

nice one mate nice sr you have there ;

Get youself a small tripod mate, it will help alot specially in low light conditions, and at night.

Nice pics, although they look slightly de-saturated....did you use the auto white balance on your 350D as on the one if use it can muck it up sometimes, so set it up yourself

If you did not, shooting in .raw can also improve the quality.

Rob

I tent to use tables, chairs or wotevas about at the time

Just put one on my christmas list is kinda handy aswell because didnt really know anything i can get for christmas that my family can afford etc... lol

Also shooting in that like .raw setting is a bit to hardcore for my pc it wants to die when uploading them :blink:

Which is a pain in the ass... lol

Was lookin for theses photos everywhere as i didnt know where they'd be!!! You up for another mini meet soon jag to improve on the picture quality? Getting my glanza slammed to the ground at the end of the month, so i wont be bouncing around anymore :blink:

Pm me when youre free mate.

Joe.

Yeah man id be up for that mite have to do it in a bit more light tho :lol:

either that or find a temporary replacement tripod or sumin lol

easist way to track sumin down is go on sum1s profile n then look under like posted topics or sumin easy peasy lemon squeezy :blink:

JAG:

Next mini meet: Medway City Estate. Loads of space. Loads of emptiness. Loads of light (Security lighting)

Was thinking its pretty local for anyone who wants to come who lives in maidstone/medway areas.

What do you reckon JAG?

Joe.

Hell yeah im up for that!

No idea where it is tho :(

So have to meet up before hand n cruise over there

Wont really be able to do it this week tho as I've got a big assed deadline in on fri for uni but mayb weekend or next week or sumin up 2 u

Agree with More The Merrier, meet more Starlet drivers :p

JAG