Help lowering my 98' N/A!

I'm looking to lower my 98 N/A starlet around 45mm+, been trying to find the right springs for a while but don't want to commit if they are rubbish/don't fit. Been looking at these http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/starlet-lowering-springs but just need someone to confirm that they will actually fit as in the description it says turbo only...? Or if not any links to any ones that will? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

springs from either ep82 ep91 or ep90 will fit they all share the same suspension setup go for a decent brand apex cobra something along them lines

if your are going lowering upgrade your shocks as well I've mine lowered 40mm all round on standard shocks and the shocks are fairly worn out now,, I'm going for a gas shock next time

springs from either ep82 ep91 or ep90 will fit they all share the same suspension setup go for a decent brand apex cobra something along them lines

if your are going lowering upgrade your shocks as well I've mine lowered 40mm all round on standard shocks and the shocks are fairly worn out now,, I'm going for a gas shock next time

Ok thanks for the advice, good to know! Yeah think the general consensus is upgrade shocks haha, cheers dude!

I've lowered my 98 n/a on springs mate I got Tein 50mm lowering at back and 57mm at the front fit perfect looks good got them off eBay for 70 pound makes a lot difference but the car still had loads more room to be slammed hence I've bought some meister coilovers just the other day will be taking my spring off I just put them on top of the oroginal shocks have been fine, had them on for about 4-5 months pretty sure there still in good condition could sell you them if you like pm me if your interested :)

I haven't got instagram dude, not got iPhone or anything but im sure the lowest springs I found were 40mm and I was told you couldn't get lower springs ?

Could get lowering springs ? You can there on eBay everywhere there's a link on the original post top of this page to the 50mm drop springs