need new wheels nuts but not sure which?

Hi guys, my current nuts are starting to rust.. and im not sure how much i trust Ebay ones incase they rust or worse yet strip their threads on a corner and the wheel falls off! but in saying that im not wanting to spend £40-£50 on ones either..

ideally red ones would be nice if any one knows somewhere i could get good reliable ones? ive never had to buy these before and ive seen horror videos of these failing so i obviously want to get it right!

whats your thoughts lads?

thanks

40-50 should just about get a good set. Any less than that and you may as well use chewing gum lol

Buy from a trader on here you will get tried and tested parts then.

If you want a heart attack look at th price of genuine volk rays wheel nuts. They are top quality stuff though

40-50 should just about get a good set. Any less than that and you may as well use chewing gum lol

Buy from a trader on here you will get tried and tested parts then.

If you want a heart attack look at th price of genuine volk rays wheel nuts. They are top quality stuff though

Yeah seen those wheel nuts bud :) might get a set :)

Heres part of the description from an ebay seller selling the D1 nuts.

We dont recommand them for Track use because at the end of the day they are Forge Aluminium item and will never be as strong as steel item on the track but if you happen to have them them on at a light Track session during a show or an event they shouldn't be a problem as the stress level you put through the item are the same or not much more than normal road conditions and they are still with in the stress limit of the Genuine D1 Spec Wheel Nuts Can take.*

*The Wheel nuts are definitely not suitable to use for Drifting as the stress level coming from the side way are way too much for the D1 Spec wheel nuts as well as many other bigger brand products as we have also test them before n our British Drift Championship Superpro class Drift Cars.*

I had d1 nuts, they ended up stripping and kept coming lose, ended up buying these, look the same but there steel also i think u get different colours aswell

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-INSIGHT-JAZZ-Black-GT50-Extended-Wheel-nuts-Steel-12x1-5-/200908684495?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item2ec7173ccf