Calum's Red N/A Beastie!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO not a fan of the tinted lights as it looks chavy and ruins the look..

However its your car, and i appreciate the effort into it :)

Needs a rear jap plate and glanza spoiler though ;)

I was the same mate with the lights when I first got them done, not too sure but they've grown on me! Look mint when it's dark as well with the lights on! However I did pay £40 to get them professionally done so they'll be staying like that till I can justify taking them off! Haha;) hopefully getting a rear jap plate today and I've been on the hunt for a glanza or sr spoiler for a while now! Thanks for the comments man!

Hey bud nice little car you have here, i have just had a quote form longlife for a cat back stainless steel system for £260 fitted with a further 10% discount if done before jan 31, damn good price imo.

The benefits are a much nicer sound with a choice of backbox styles and being stainless it will last a bloody long time unlike most mild steel items that go within a couple of years, win win allround.

Andy

:thumbsup:

Woi looks decent mat love the seats I got exactly the same had all the trim everything was pink when I got it ahh I might out up one of these for mine when I get the time, on mine I've also changed the indicators to clear onces makes a massive difference slamm the fuck out of it with meister R coilovers they're a lot of money but makes the handling unreal and the car look so much better from the exterior :) how much did them seats cost you and where did you source them from ? I just want a set of sport seats fairly cheap that's my next investment 👍 go on my Instagram I you wanna see mine it's "jacksevy" 👍

Hi mate your starlet looks awesome with the tinted windows and the combination of red on whites looks awesome too, but definitely needs lows. Any way you done a very good job with the car.. :thumbsup:

Thanks man means a lot! The only reason i've not gone ahead with lowering so far is the fact it shoots my insurance up by a considerable amount!:( so trying to sort something out but it definitely will be lowered soon! cheers!

Woi looks decent mat love the seats I got exactly the same had all the trim everything was pink when I got it ahh I might out up one of these for mine when I get the time, on mine I've also changed the indicators to clear onces makes a massive difference slamm the fuck out of it with meister R coilovers they're a lot of money but makes the handling unreal and the car look so much better from the exterior :) how much did them seats cost you and where did you source them from ? I just want a set of sport seats fairly cheap that's my next investment go on my Instagram I you wanna see mine it's "jacksevy"

Cheers for all the comments dude! you should get some photos up on here of yours! i had a look on instagram looks nice!:) picked the seats up for £140, was a great bargain as they are absolutely mint condition like brand new! think the guy just wanted a quick sale. I reckon de-wipering the back would look mint but I use my car pretty much every day for long distances and would just be really unpractical :( and im gonna look into getting an exhaust system made up! :thumbsup:

Not a big update but I've purchased a roof rack for my wee starlet! I'm really into DH biking and needed to carry my bike around yet boot mounted bike racks would scratch the paint, So the roof bars are a great alternative! And imo look great :D

IMG_1688_zps71f47571.jpg

IMG_1689_zps403c1727.jpg

IMG_1686_zps428043ce.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just another small update as I slowly progress with the car, bought a glanza spoiler off of Starlet-Joshy so just had that resprayed and wired up! Let me know what you guys think! :) ps who is excited for japfest? ;)

IMG_1837_zps779a2b74.jpg

IMG_1838_zps63937c64.jpg

shiny shiny!

IMG_1843_zps3f45a000.jpg

IMG_1844_zps9b7d9102.jpg

What do you guys think about the brakelights? Should I keep the central back window brake light or just have it spoiler and rear lights? Can't decide if 4 brake lights are too much haha

IMG_1848_zpsb7b7ff90.jpg

IMG_1849_zps312030de.jpg

Old and new! Strange to think there's a 15 year gap between these cars

IMG_1845_zps4dd54574.jpg

IMG_1846_zpscffa66cf.jpg

sorry for pic spam guys! :p

Id say definitely take the back window brake light out, I'm tempted to take mine out and I haven't even fitted the spoiler yet.

Car looks cool man, needs some lowering though!

Just another small update as I slowly progress with the car, bought a glanza spoiler off of Starlet-Joshy so just had that resprayed and wired up! Let me know what you guys think! :) ps who is excited for japfest? ;)

IMG_1837_zps779a2b74.jpg

IMG_1838_zps63937c64.jpg

shiny shiny!

IMG_1843_zps3f45a000.jpg

IMG_1844_zps9b7d9102.jpg

What do you guys think about the brakelights? Should I keep the central back window brake light or just have it spoiler and rear lights? Can't decide if 4 brake lights are too much haha

IMG_1848_zpsb7b7ff90.jpg

IMG_1849_zps312030de.jpg

Old and new! Strange to think there's a 15 year gap between these cars

IMG_1845_zps4dd54574.jpg

IMG_1846_zpscffa66cf.jpg

sorry for pic spam guys! :p

Ive just bought exactly same boot+spoiler/lid but spoiler got cracked in postage!!

Id say definitely take the back window brake light out, I'm tempted to take mine out and I haven't even fitted the spoiler yet.

Car looks cool man, needs some lowering though!

Yeah seems a bit much with all of them:/ yours should look mint with a spoiler! Thanks man, still finding funds as I'm tempted just to go all out and get some meister r coilovers as they'll probably be better in the long term! :)

Ive just bought exactly same boot+spoiler/lid but spoiler got cracked in postage!!

Ahh dude that's shit! Is there any way you can at least get some sort of refund from the courier?

Yeah seems a bit much with all of them:/ yours should look mint with a spoiler! Thanks man, still finding funds as I'm tempted just to go all out and get some meister r coilovers as they'll probably be better in the long term! :)

Ahh dude that's shit! Is there any way you can at least get some sort of refund from the courier?

Nope, seller sent me £20 but still load of b*llocks