I have been busy at home doing my college work and have not had a chance to touch my car. As explained earlier I thought the mirrors would have come within the same week as the engine so I would have fitted them straight away. I wouldn't have even sold my old ones if I knew that I wouldn't receive the ones Ben was meant to send to me. So you not sending me the wing mirrors was due to me making you rush from work to give the courier the engine? If there was a problem surely you would have mentioned it to me? I rang you on the Tuesday after the engine had been collected however, you didn't mention anything about it?

I have been busy at home doing my college work and have not had a chance to touch my car. As explained earlier I thought the mirrors would have come within the same week as the engine so I would have fitted them straight away. I wouldn't have even sold my old ones if I knew that I wouldn't receive the ones Ben was meant to send to me. So you not sending me the wing mirrors was due to me making you rush from work to give the courier the engine? If there was a problem surely you would have mentioned it to me? I rang you on the Tuesday after the engine had been collected however, you didn't mention anything about it?

What you on about now? The mirrors are nothing to do with the engine pick up as I could not attach them with the engine and where to be sent after, you just said the 1st time that I took ages to send the engine when your the one who booked collection of it and still did not do

That on the day you said which is where I lost my days wage waiting for a courior that was never booked for that day, this has nothing to do with that it's the fact I have not sent the free deal mirrors in the time you want sorry for that but it's been

The last thing on my mind but you carry on moaning about them I don't mind I would even offer you a refund if they were actually paid

For

They were offered free that is it sory I ain't sent yet but that's all!

Yes the mirrors are to do with the deal because if you never said you would send them due to the delay I would have asked for some money back. So in your eyes they must be free but in mine they are not. All I wanted was for you to reply, now you mentioning about postage and how you didn't send it out because of that? you cold have text me and told me to pay for the delivery charge.

Edited by Aamir

Yes the mirrors are to do with the deal because if you never said you would send them due to the delay I would have asked for some money back. So in your eyes they must be free but in mine they are not. All I wanted was for you to reply, now you mentioning about postage and how you didn't send it out because of that? you cold have text me and told me to pay for the delivery charge. Keep the mirrors, I will be purchasing them of Browner. He lives in Ireland, most likely get here quicker too.

You got a engine for £350 and I said you can have the mirrors for free simple as that, I could not put the mirrors on the pallet as the engine was cling filmed down etc, how could you ask

For money back if I said you could have them for free with the engine, And no I said I ain't sent them because I've not had time and I've just not sent you some mirrors you ain't paid for so I don't care if you gt them else where In my eyes I ain't ripped you off at all just have not sent them people will read this how they feel but I ain't

Got nothing to hide I have purchessed from

Loads of people and sold to loads and your the only one who has said some thing because I ain't sent them, crack on and buy browners he's a good bloke and will sort you out

Just send me your paypal and ill pay for the damn things like I was going to do in the first place.

You had a choice @ 4.19 and you choose to publically whinge on here, i cant see you getting wingmirrors now.

well not from ben anyways.

but who knows, maybe Ben is the nicest guy in the world and will give you some slack cause your a kid.

Phil

I have done, will be with me soon

Good job, best move, least you had the sense to delete the post i quoted and sort something else out.

always be little grievances when dealing over the internet, best to just take a deep breath and forget it.

Phil