Stripping out a Ep91 HELP??

Thank fuck for that!

I was by no means saying actually go and do it............Be interested to see what route you go with the arch plastics and cage, bit of thought and they could be cut in but i just binned mine when i fitted my cage! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck for that!

I was by no means saying actually go and do it............Be interested to see what route you go with the arch plastics and cage, bit of thought and they could be cut in but i just binned mine when i fitted my cage! :)

I have no idea what to do lol I flick through the starlet hyper rev demo cars and they all keep there's in hoy some pics up lad :)

These are the only ones i've got and they're before it got bolted down, all the stock belts and misc brackets and alike have now been removed (and i do have a passenger seat!) give me a few weeks and i'll get picks up of the soundproofed/carpeted rear!

I'll be honest i didn't really give cutting in with the existing plastics much thought, just got excited and pulled them out lol

DSCF3203_zps29d95b9b.jpg

DSCF3202_zps63a546e3.jpg