Stripping out a Ep91 HELP??

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, might have to have a look about then. Cheers. Even the dash, gear stick surround and pillars?

I'm in two minds wheather to take mine out, I have my drivers 98 seat sitting in my mates room vgc just if your interested been local :)

Ah, might have to have a look about then. Cheers. Even the dash, gear stick surround and pillars?

Everything that's light grey in UK specs is the same grey as the UK spec darker grey (top of dash and top of doors etc)

Makes a huge difference with the dark grey Imo.

I'm after some bucket seats anyway Marc. Decided I'm gonna do a blue fabric covering in the back and try and get some glanza plastics or black fabric my existing ones. I do like that pink harness mind, when's the rear cage going in?

I'm after some bucket seats anyway Marc. Decided I'm gonna do a blue fabric covering in the back and try and get some glanza plastics or black fabric my existing ones. I do like that pink harness mind, when's the rear cage going in?

Cool, will keep an eye out for you, I wanted one for age's, hmm hopefully 4 weeks I get paid monthly so I have to wait going to try and get the same brightness pink for a c pillar/cage hopefully it will come together,suppose if you take your old carpet to an upholtery place they can cut around that for the shape...:)

Not gonna tackle the front yet. Just gonna do it myself, enjoy it too much haha was out from 7am till 1pm doing today's work haha legend, will have to keep me updated, looking forward to the outcome. That's my problem as well, I hate the wait to buy more stuff. Had a look today and I can relocate the battery into the right side rear behind the plastics and earth it to the strut :-) super hidden, just need to work out fitting a bracket to hold it well

Anyone actually stripped their cars out........because i got called a pussy for saying it makes the car cold and noisy lol and all the pics so far show all the cosy plastics and shit still in?

Rip that out, door cards and headliner.......front passenger seat while your at it and then drive it for a couple of wintery days. Then come and tell me how much you love driving a stripped out daily lol :p

I'm tempted to go the full hog as Flynn is basically saying I'm a pussy if I don't haha :p us Geordie's wear T-shirts in the winter I can handle it all lol I have drove around with one seat before and it's mint haha I'm looking into getting a garage if it all goes to plan I will strip the lot! Buy a crap run around and save for a 5efte build :D

I'm tempted to go the full hog as Flynn is basically saying I'm a pussy if I don't haha :p us Geordie's wear T-shirts in the winter I can handle it all lol I have drove around with one seat before and it's mint haha I'm looking into getting a garage if it all goes to plan I will strip the lot! Buy a crap run around and save for a 5efte build :D

Don't do it. The car looks too nice on the inside. But yeah, us Geordies are, but even We know it's impracticle

Don't do it. The car looks too nice on the inside. But yeah, us Geordies are, but even We know it's impracticle

Lol I suppose it's the thrill, this is probably my one and only glanza I just hate how the rear plastics have the shape for parcel shelf things are shaped for other things not there lol! The roof lining looks brand new that's staying in like haha

The weight distribution I've never had any problems with, it's not like these cars are back end happy at all!

And I the only noise that's bothered me since going stripped out is my walbro, ahhhhh!!!! That whine!!

Lol I suppose it's the thrill, this is probably my one and only glanza I just hate how the rear plastics have the shape for parcel shelf things are shaped for other things not there lol! The roof lining looks brand new that's staying in like haha

Just get them smoothed off, or covered

I had fucking everything out in the GT, heaters, stereo, carpet, sound proofing, the lot, i fuckin loved it, then the engine died.

I dont have many pics at all really. And the ones i do have are shit, really wouldnt advise for a daily though unless you are clinically insane :D

20121011_183154.jpg

20121125_135824.jpg

20121021_143047.jpg

Next up would have been to gut the doors right out and put in cross bars, not really advised for road cars though. There is some weight in the doors by the way !! Heavy as fuck !!

Anybody got any pics of everything stripped never seen an ep91 down to bare, it's serious shit taking it all out when it's your only car :)

I was considering taking the boot off and covering it with a black bag, take the windows out, take the bonnet off as it has no use, cut floor sections out, take side panels off, and remove the whole exhaust system. Would save shit loads of weight

I was considering taking the boot off and covering it with a black bag, take the windows out, take the bonnet off as it has no use, cut floor sections out, take side panels off, and remove the whole exhaust system. Would save shit loads of weight

Already did this just before...I even cut my arms and legs off in exchange for fibreglass resin moulds...shaved my hair off whilst over taking a lambo in a 30 zone nobody can stop me now!!

Did you take a shit before you went out ? Always helps.

I only did my GT like that because i had another car and GT was gonna be tracked.

Stripping to that extent in a daily would be mental haha.

Always take a shit if I don't my coilovers will push it out! Always spit out the window to get rid of any access water..lighter mouth lol yes fuck it, it's light enough I will go insane if I take it any further case closed lol