Stripping out a Ep91 HELP??

I've stripped out the rear seats etc of my glanza? But I never thought it would be as loud lol

And although it's not starting to get to my head just yet. Does anybody have any ideas about soundproofing it? As I do like the 'look' of it.

Thanks in advance

John

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got sick of thinking that the sound of that stone ringing round my arch was probably something falling off!

Its great being stripped rite out when when your in the mood but as a daily, with a passenger you actually want to talk to.......it wasn't for me!

Plus its cold as shit in there this time of year!

I remember in my old EP91 N/A i stripped it. The thing was like a freezer first thing in the morning.

Plus, heat seemed to just escape so easily when it was stripped! I hated it, but loved it.

Love hate!

Hi 5 lol no carpets for the win I never seen the point in false floor's etc it's just putting weight back in, defeats the object!

Amen brother ! Get a sock on your gear knob... A jacket on... Tunes up or a louder exhaust and if you really want... One of those wee plug in heaters for your fag lighter !!

Or just toughen up

• 2 weeks later...

How i did it:

http://board.toyota-forum.de/showthread.php/93178-STARLET-Update!!!!-Innenausbau

unfortunately some pictures are gone because imageshack is an asshole! also photobucket

the panel with the holes was only used as a pattern to lay on the other panel to cut it out.

Edited by motion