toyota caldina gtt st215 (pic heavy)

Year:1997
Model:toyota caldina st215
Tax:03/14
MOT:08/14
Mileage:140,000km (approx. 88,000 miles)

Description:

Here I have my super rare toyota caldina st215 gtt 2.0l 3sgte 4wd automatic, estate/wagon

Just had full top end rebuild by tunning developments as previous owner put the head gasket the wrong way round blocking a oil pick up with resulted in top end failure! All new cambelt and aux belts see bill in pics

some features...

250bhp as standard so it's quite nippy and being 4wd ideal for winter, auto tipronic up/down buttons on steering wheel, auto headlights, oem spats front and rear, oem side skirds, oem front nudge bar, oem mats, oem ignition barrel light, a/c, ehm, vsc, pas, efn, rear 12v socket, loads of storage places throughout the car.. 3sgte engine so good base for more power if you wanted! Basically like a celica gt4 estate! Pretty much standard car other than modifications listed below

17" bronze rays se37s forged magnesium alloy wheels with matching rays wheels nuts and rays valve caps and Yokohama ad08 tyres
Bc racing coilovers soft/hard setting
Custom 3" rw developments cat-bck exhaust system with jap angle
Samco boost pipe
Apexi induction kit and hard pipe
Arp head bolts
Blitz super sound bov/dump valve
Stri turbo timer
D1 rad cap
Yellow jdm fogs
Trd sunstrip
Sony cd
Hks boost gauge

Bad points
Few stone chips on front bumper and bonnet
Abit of paint reaction on rear drivers side doors not bad at all really
Radiator had a small tiny pin size hole by the rad cap that sprayed water out when warm I've put some epoxy putty on this and not had a problem since, toyota wanted silly money for a new rad £330 but I think a auto celica rad would do if you modify the top brackets or a avensis 2.0l auto rad will do!
1 of the back tyres has rubbed abit when I lowered the car to much but again not to bad

I've tried to be as honest as possible all in all a good honest rare car, washed and waxed on a weekly basis

Price:£3300 or part ex for starlet/glanza

Pictures:
IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Contact Details: pm on here

Forgot to say had the exhaust manifold gasket done at td yesterday as it was blowing so that's all good now, I was looking at getting a celica st205 manual conversion done as I'm not a auto fan but never got around to this because the auto box is nice and smooth! nice to drive