I had no time to take pics as I left the house in a bit of a rage when my mum told me my car had been scratched. It didnâ??t look to bad in the morning as it was very icy, but when I checked the car at uni I could tell straight away that it was keyed. I always park my car on the drive, your never to secure these days :blink:

thanks for the responses guys and gals.

I need all the sympathy I can get, I admit I nearly shed a tear when I saw it :blink:

But on the other hand I rarely wash my car, so I now have a good excuse to wash and polish it.

Hopefully t-cut will make me a lil happier.

i feel for you mate :lol: my bros SR got keyed last month pretty deep, all the way down the side from the rear quarter panel, to the front wing, and they fooked one of the speedlines aswell :blink:

if it is very deep get some vaseline in the scratch otherwise it may rust ;)

Rob

dude some fucker reversed into my car in a carpark and fucked off without leaving a note up in fortwilliam last wknd, came out to 300quids worth of damage exluding paint!!!!

im close to torching that fucking civic!

Hate people who are inconsiderate to others' cars! Especially on purpose, what is the point? It might have been "rebellious" when they were 12, but when you see people my age and up doing it, it's just retarded. Grrr.

this is the sort of thing that i couldnt get off my mind. my heart goes out to you as i have an attention to detail when it comes to cars looks wise lol (engine could be fucked for all i know) as when i burnt a small mark in my mint seats i fuckin couldnt sleep. normal person wouldnt even notice lol hope you get it fixed soon because that would make it annoyin to drive for me.