FORGED? Toyota Starlet GT Turbo £1400 on gumtree

I was gonna buy this but it sounds far too good to be true

I also was but the guy dont know how to answer questions or answer his phone so id rather keep my money in my pocket cant be arsed with plonkers like him

same mate i was going to buy it but he changed his add, I told him wear I lived witch turned out to be 5 mins walk from mine to view the car but when he found this out he didn't wont me looking at the car, he got a bit upset when I asked a few questions about the engine telling me its cheap for a forged car hahaha

Yeah one of my mates just bought it. Was money well spent aswell, trd seats toms harnesses greddy boost controler linked with the gauges. trd suspension fully polybushed lol u get the idea...is forged aswell.

Feck, was texting the guy about it and didn't act quick enough!

Quick enough i was rining the guy the second it got put on gumtree lol but his phone was off all the time and never answered a question i asked him so i was happy to keep my money in my pocket even if it did have all the bits on it

Hes keeping it whole. Fixing up the front end and getting a td04 on it. The shell is mint aswell, excellent base to start with. Just needs a bigger turbo and management. So there wont be any for sale threads haha

:D and I'm now the proud owner. Didn't even pay 1400 I payed 1300 the thing is absolutely mint. Not one dent on it. Far to good of a car to break. It's a fully modded forged starlet. It's an absolute weapon. Best buy of my life. I will be this cars final owner. Won't break for few years yet. Boy is a absolute retard selling it the way it is. May as well just gave it me for free. Imported in 2010. Ex race car from Japan. Only has 85000k genuine kph all import docs the lot. Every where I look I find some thing else uprated on it. Was planning breaking but no chance of that happening in the next 4 year:D stick it in a shed as a weekend/Track car the engines surly worth wht it cost me. Still runs drives and boosts spot on:D