£1500 ono Starlet Gt Turbo 1993

Pictures:IMAG0051_zpsq0ilfb98.jpg

Year:1993

Model: Ep82

Tax: no tax but will tax for right price

MOT: August 2014

Mileage: 72050 km last owner converted around 6 months ago so around 45-50 thousand miles all proof

Description:

Toyota starlet gt turbo ep82 k reg mk 2 1.3 on logbook its automatic no tax 7 month mot full logbook 3 keys 2 fobs and 2 immobliser fobs its done around 72050 km been converted by last owner around 8 months ago so mixture of both around 45-50 Thousand miles all previous mots and servicing owners manuals original Toyota stereo all paperwork with it from New 2 folders of paperwork 4 owners from new runs mint body work is good for the âge one or 2 laqueer peels on roof ive found but cant notice them its got a immobiliser and alarm road runner decat and alloy rad Airfilter new Bosch battery rest of engine is standard atm but have got tuning developments manifold quadlight kit and grill tein spring 40mm all round kyb shocks and some magnicor ht leads (red ones) to go on her turbo pulls mint in high and low never been abused only problem window regs are needs new ones other than that every thing works mint rear Windows open tyres all good could do with some nice alloys cheers

Price: 1500 ono

Pictures:IMAG0051_zpsq0ilfb98.jpg

IMAG0052_zpsxfnvucjw.jpg

IMAG0055_zpshd9iywfp.jpg

IMAG0058_zpsow0hogm9.jpg

IMAG0043_zpsop7ru3ub.jpg

IMAG0048_zpsgt9ig43h.jpg

IMAG0045_zpscucucgmq.jpg

IMAG0046_zpslllicuol.jpg

IMAG0047_zpsgsfp9gi1.jpg

IMAG0040_zpsg6tg83ff.jpg

IMAG0049_zpsxa5oay14.jpg

IMAG0020_zpseg5bszyv.jpg

IMAG0021_zpsvclblydr.jpg

IMAG0022_zpsk5fwwobg.jpg

52cb2509472fd_1_zps2e1d20f5.jpg

IMAG0039_1_zpstydqktto.jpg

IMAG0024_zpsfvw3kqq8.jpg

IMAG0041_zpsdamuubfy.jpg

IMAG0042_zpsevnqef54.jpg

Contact Details: 07446126201 jonny

Don't have am attitude with me buddy il tell you now!!!! I was just saying that's all!!! I didn't know it was sold like and perhaps he bought it off someone who fixed it!! Twat

ive not got an attitude with you before you jump to conclusions. I'm not here to make enemy's I'm here because of the passion we share for these cars. and I'm just adding facts about this car for anyone thinking of buying it. So they don't end up buying a crashed car.call me a twat I don't care. You don't even know me! Edited by Kyle_R

Oh whatever buddy I don't really care I was saying that's all , and when you put 2 exclamation marks at the end it normally means your having a go or angry or have a attitude or whatever ! You don't know me either

i don't know what your problem is all I've done is add facts about a car for sale that hasn't been stated clearly you do not know the history of this car like I do and all I did was add Info. So you need to calm down abit mate. I'd hate for some1 to go buy it and then realise it's been in a accident. I made that mistake with my first GT and had a company collect it. Edited by Kyle_R

i don't know what your problem is all I've done is add facts about a car for sale that hasn't been stated clearly you do not know the history of this car like I do and all I did was add Info. So you need to calm down abit mate. I'd hate for some1 to go buy it and then realise it's been in a accident. I made that mistake with my first GT and had a company collect it.

I ain't got a problem with you mate I was just saying that's all , just because he's selling it doesn't mean he knew it had a bump you just assumed he knew and I was saying what if he bought it fixed , so forget I said anything and I apologise I took it the wrong way

I ain't got a problem with you mate I was just saying that's all , just because he's selling it doesn't mean he knew it had a bump you just assumed he knew and I was saying what if he bought it fixed , so forget I said anything and I apologise I took it the wrong way

yh I understand that but the car was sold just before Christmas in the crashed condition it's possible but unlikely it's been repaired and sold again and logbook produced twice in this time scale. And no hard feelings bud I'm just looking out for potential buyers that's all Edited by Kyle_R

Im not debating how bad it may or may not of been just explaining the lack of hpi marker. As long as there was no twist in the chassis and was all replaced properly its wont hinder the car atal. But i agree if the seller is aware its been in an incedent its only right to mention it tbh.