Rhd Japan (Again) Import tax?

Sorry peeps, but found some '' Jdm as fuck '' items that i wanna purchase from RHDJapan,

Doesn't help i just got paid, so that's good, however don't wanna spend like £100 then another hundred on import tax lol, my apoligise if im being stupid and not reading, just thought it would be easier to speak to people who have ordered from there before

Cheers as always :)

Josh

Im interested also, I think its the size or the weight that the import tax goes up! Or im just talking complete poo.

• EMS (Express Mail Service) £36.58

• Fedex (International Economy) £45.63

• Fedex (International Priority) £75.45

• DHL £49.89

This is just prices for postage lmao,

The import tax is 20 or 25% of the goods declared value from memory. I've had a few things sent but I've only had to pay it for one of the packages so think its just your luck if they pick your packages at customs. I've seen people posting up on other forums that they have had people wrap like bride seats in birthday wrapping and claim its a present to dodge taxs.

I spoke to a guy earlier who bought a greddy exhaust and he was called by the duty officers asking for a invoice.

Rather than risking not getting it, sent off a copy for proof of £340, package gets delivered with an invoice from rhdjapan for £70!! As you can imagine he was gutted. Stung nearly £100 on import tax!

If only rhdjapan had sent him a copy of that invoice lol

Bought a Cusco carbon rear strut brace for £112 or something and paid about £40 delivery by FedEx. After it arrived there was a £17 charge for import duty and taxes...

Don't know if that helps haha

Cheers buddy was looking at buying a strut £17 import tax ain't bad lol compared to £100

Cheers everyone :)