Possible Head Gasket Failure !!!

Done a compression test last week after fitting a civic rad. Got readings of 165 170 170 170. All seemed fine. Then today started it up gave it a little rev. Steam from engine bay. Both top and bottom hoses go rock hard. Pressure causing little bit of coolant to escape from turbo coolant pipe. Switch off engine to remove rad cap expecting it to explode in my face however comes off releasing the normal amount of pressure. Any other faults that can cause both rad hoses to have so much pressure. ???? HELP.

Gona do another compression test with my fingers crossed. If its still the same readings will go from ther. Bled it all correctly. Today is the first time its taken so long to heat up. Thats the only reason i questioned the thermostat.

Any white smoke from the exhaust? I'm having similar problems. When I first start the car I get a slight misfire for 1-5 seconds and SOMETIMES when it's warm it will miss a little and I get white smoke. It's very temperamental though, sometimes I can kick it's head in for an hour and it's fine lol. A few of my hoses also leak a little from the joints. Assuming that there is a bit of pressure in there lol... Yet to do a sniff test myself as well.