A couple of issues..........

For some reason I cant post a for sale thread, I am fully paid up as a member so cant understand why it won't let me :(

I have also noticed recently that I haven't been getting e-mail notifications regarding PM's and discovered today that they are for some reason going in to my spam folder.

Any ideas?

No point starting a new topic,

can we be allowed more than 1mb for our profile pic ? Maybe just for paying members only ? I just had a nightmare changing mine, i had to crop it down to fuck to be able to use it haha. I took it with a bloody phone aswell lol !!

No point starting a new topic,

can we be allowed more than 1mb for our profile pic ? Maybe just for paying members only ? I just had a nightmare changing mine, i had to crop it down to fuck to be able to use it haha. I took it with a bloody phone aswell lol !!

Its an old rule with forums, the idea behind it is to keep the image size to a minimum so people browsing the site on any internet connection can load multiple images in fast time, not affecting their experience. (say you're loading 20 -50 profile pictures/page, maybe more, with no limit at 10mb each, things start to add up (for something as unimportant as a profile picture), especially with slow broadband speeds or mobile. Now given, maybe it is a little outdated with faster and faster broadband speeds nowadays and 3G/4G too, but it still stands.

Try saving your images to PNG file types from JPEG or whatever else first. Then if needs be, crop it down after that.

Any questions, ask away!

Chris

Yeah i know the reasons behind it :) back in the U.K.S.C days everyones sigs were regulated an what not.

Its just the pic i was trying to use was 4mb and it wouldnt let me, had to crop it about 5 times and it eventually accepted it haha.

I was just doing it using my phone.

It was just a thought since a thread was open :) nobody else seems to have any bother with it :)