Swap for White Volk TE37's

What have you got? Purely after a different set of wheels as im not a big fan of White wheels on White cars...

All 4 wheels in excellent condition excluding slight peeling to the blue stickers and one rim i can see a very very slight flat spot to the very edge of the rim.. I'll get a picture up tomorrow!

Seen these online new for £240 per wheel so dont want to swap for Rotas or anything similar.

Maybe something gunmetal, possibly black or something similar?

I dont really know, What have you got?

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Scott_Kirwan/media/IMG_1592_zpsd142c296.jpg.html

Thats the wheels on the car, i'll get close up pictures today.. They will come with 12 Volk red wheel nuts and 4 random locking wheel nuts (someone clearly thought it was more important to get rid of 4 genuine nuts and stick lockers on them :(...)

Edited by Scott-EP

^^day to day if i had genuine TE37's..........i'd have locking nuts on the bastards too!!! Hands down my ultimate ep alloy wheel (in my choice of colour too!) just nothing to swap :( GLWSwap

If scott dont want the p1s how much you after is it that cheap set of 5 that were on here a while ago

it is that set that was advertised on here a few months ago but are being refurbed and have had the tyres replaced as they wasn't very good (not much life left) just waiting to sort the stickers for them. And it's only a set of 4 as 1 was damaged so been scrapped. It's 2 old style 2 newer style! Cf I believe they are