ep82 build thread..pic heavy!

set off 6am on saturday morning two weeks ago to buy my self a gt turbo again, leicester to carlisle was a long train journey and a drive back too. head gasket failed on the way home but just made it back. set about sorting the problem and replaced all gaskets and seals while the head was off. thought id get a build thread up as theres quite a bit more happening over the next few months.. first pic with black wheels is as i got it. got the new circuits on friday...IMG_20140201_174226_zpsgph8xfix.jpgIMG_20140202_161618_zpsf0b4nhu5.jpgIMG_20140201_162947_zpsm4nqdfsd.jpgIMG_20140201_124411_zpsuzlbb2wo.jpgIMG_20140131_140540_zpsybsoci9e.jpgIMG_20140206_193355_zpsjxvafqxq.jpgIMG_20140208_132048_zpsehbrolyl.jpgIMG_20140208_132029_zpswfiknlsb.jpg

should have a few more updates within the next couple of weeks...

Edited by tanveer21

Did you know the head was on it's way? Devastating that would be!

the chap i bought it off didnt tell me the head gasket was on its way, but these things happen with these cars would have been nice if i new though.

Looking fresh and so lush.

John

thanks bud

I was going to go up for a look at this one before Christmas but Cumbria was too far for me glad i didn't now sorry about the engine though bud beautiful color looks a good one apart from that.

its a real good car and got it at a good price to balance out the cost, still ended up with a nice quadlight gt for 2k. replaced every seal gasket on the top end with genuine toyota gaskets too so its fresh.

Looks a mint GT but that engine bay is rough.

engine bay is a real mess. the previous owner must have let the rad explode multiple times as there is coolant stains everywhere. engine bay will be getting a propper clean but needs loads of little things like a propper air filter relocation kit not a plastic efi pipe chopped to bits, wiring needs tidying up majorly too and theres that silly manual boost controller setup!!