Think its time to take the boxy out :)

Jesus the sun has come out, think I will take the boxy out of the garage for once and goto work in it, even if its just for a bit of fun up the motorway lol. See if i can get some pictures of it today too with the new spoiler on :)

I have been thinking about this, i had kept steels on it as i wanted it sleeper but I have had it a while now as a sleeper and think i want a change, so need to make some decisions on wheels, its on 15" so wondering what would look cool on it.

Its still on the tuning developments map at 1.3bar on emb. So should be still about 280hp, need to change the injectors if i want to put it onto 1.4bar. Although its struggles to put the power down in most gears as is it lol.

Although i do really like the TD04 made by racetech, the pwr results and spool time for the turbo are crazy!!

Torque is nice on the 5e but still would like quicker spool!

What map is this running now Taggy?

Edited by Taggy

I was thinking the same about some old school rims, will have to have a dig about to see if i can pick some nice ones up :)

Yeah it's kinda lost its sleeper look now with the spoiler. I think a nice set of old school rims would look really good.

Its still on the tuning developments map at 1.3bar on emb. So should be still about 280hp, need to change the injectors if i want to put it onto 1.4bar. Although its struggles to put the power down in most gears as is it lol.

Although i do really like the TD04 made by racetech, the pwr results and spool time for the turbo are crazy!!

Torque is nice on the 5e but still would like quicker spool!

Could maybe look at ways of shortening your boost pipework/route?

Could maybe look at ways of shortening your boost pipework/route?

There is defo room for improvement :) could make it shorter on the turbo side, got a couple of unnecessary bends, bends slow down air flow!

A set of jdm 14's would look cool

Its got to stay on 15"s unfortunatly because the WMS brakes dont fit anything smaller.

Hey Pikey, yeah it was up for sale but i had a change of heart, you know what its like with these things!

I am still looking at buyng a bigger boat next year so may go back up for sale towards the end of 2014, will have to see, but knowing me I will end up buying the boat and keeping the car too lol!!

Ha ha I certainly do! It's a credit to you mate. Got my old gt4 sat at work with a blown engine looking after it for the guy who bought it from me and pondering weather it's worth buying back and dumping another 5k into the engine :(

Well if you have another change of heart Taggy and if you decide you don't want it Jordan then let me know :)