Complete n/a to fte package for conversion £675 delivered

Item For Sale:complete package to convert your n/a to a fte

Item Condition & Description:can be shown running with video as it's still all in car ATM ,

Comes with 4efte engine complete with all auxiliaries. , turbo , gearbox etc, with new clutch and has been serviced ,full glanza wiring loom , glanza ecu, glanza wiper stalks,glanza clocks, ignitor and coil pack, map sensor. , and fuel pump , everything you need for a conversion including driveshafts. , all you need is a intercooler and pipe work , compression tests and inspections welcome and pick up welcome

Price:£675 delivered

Pictures:68782BA5-97E0-49E9-B6CC-12777726CC35_zps

A4A51EF2-9BDC-4103-85F2-B193F1522A73_zps

96D24B52-BC88-4A1C-9D6E-C87A2FDAC6F9_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:PayPal plus fees and courier included, heavy stuff will be sent on a pallet and other stuff will be sent in a box

Edited by dangeestarlet

I put the engine up for sale £525 delivered but had no interest, and no point selling other bits till the engine is sold , if it don't sell in a week il just hold onto it. Thanks for the advice tho :)

Edited by dangeestarlet

You may aswell you can't insure it and may aswell boost it

I would but I'm just adding the final pieces to my car to get it running after a stupidly long time so i just cant be bothered removing everything again

How much for gt brake setup delivered bud. Pm me please.

Pmd

Hi mate Very interested but cant dicuss until the end of the month when i get payed. will give you a PM if its still here. Witch i hope it will be. I would buy the whole car but your abit too far! .

Ok buddy let me know :)

Oh man if you could have put this up about 1 day ago id have had it there and then bit now I've bought a couple of parts and have to renew a starter motor man I dislike you for teasing me like this !!!

just buy it haha, I have a starter motor here if you need one mate , £20 posted

"Just want a nice GT or Glanza" Don't be a fanny. You can truly say 'built not bought' with this. You've been through more starlets than mercedes off hollyoaks has with men :lol:

Edited by Billy SR