James' 98 White Ep91 **NEW UPDATES AND PICS**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Small Update but its progress.

The car has had a good service. I bought iridium plugs and I changed the oil twice. Also bought a magnetic sump plug to catch any nasties. The car was jerking when cruising but fine when you boot it so I thought a good service might solve it but it's still doing it, and its getting slowly worse. I'm gonna get a new dizzy cap and rotor arm and see how she runs after that, fingers crossed.

Parts Bought

Cheap Oil

Castrol Magnatec 10w40

Oil Filter

Magnetic Sump Plug

Fuel Filter

Iridium Spark Plugs

Cambelt Kit

PAS Belt & Alternator Belt

Pic of the goodies :)

DSC_0034.jpg

• 10 months later...

Hi All,

Its been a while since my last post and there's not allot to report... The car has had another service and the rear drums have been painted blue...I will post some before and after pics once the car has been cleaned this week...Its also had a new dissy cap and rotor arm fitted...Although not much has been done there is some sight of progress coming next week... :thumbsup:

I have bought an exhaust cutter so I can fit the stainless cat back system from my old starlet, and I am also trying to source an Apexi air filter with a 40 degree polished pipe from Dean at RW-Developments... Once they are both on I will upload some pics and possibly a little vid of it running...

Edited by jamesgray

Shaun hibbs?! You must be local to me then mate i want to get my exhaust made there! Where abouts are you? I live in dwygyfylchi about 5 mins from conwy! Progress looks good matey!

Clutch has just gone...:(

Ordered an Exedy clutch kit from ID-Workz...

Hopefully getting it fitted along with my cat back stainless, Apexi induction kit from RW-Developments and my wind deflectors from Rich-k next week... :D

Can't wait...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Well my exedy clutch has been fitted allong with my cat-back stainless and I have just taken delivery of my apexi induction kit..... :yahoo:

Can't wait to go home and fit the induction kit...

Pics to follow on saturday after a good days cleaning...

Happy Days... :thumbsup:

Edited by jamesgray

Oh it sound's good...

Did a short vid of it with no exhaust and wow it was loud...

Sounds lovely now tho...have fitted the apexi now...will be over to see ya next Tue mate to pick up the deflectors and the spoiler...:) happy days...

My front left caliper is stuck on now though and binding quite bad...nearly on fire lol... Am going to buy a rebuild kit and refurb em back to new...

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Finally got my custom straight through stainless exhaust and my Apexi induction kit fitted... It sounds mint... Here are the pics and spec list...

Spec List

Engine

Apexi Air Filter

Custom Made Straight Through Stainless Exhaust with 3" tip

Painted Rocker Cover

Magnetic Sump Plug

Iridium Spark Plugs

Chassis

15x6.5 Lenso Rs5’s

Drivetrain

Exedy Clutch Kit

Brakes

Blue Painted Callipers and Drums

Exterior

De Badged

De Bump striped

UKSO Decals

Interior

Sony Head Unit

To Do List

Engine

Corrola Manifold

Get a Custom De Cat Section made (Made By Sean Hibbs)

Fit New Cambelt and Tensioner

Fit New PAS Belt & Alternator Belt

Fit New Fuel Filter

FTE Throttle Body

New HT Leads

New Battery

Silicone Coolant Pipes

Lightweight Pulleys

New Rad

New Water Pump & Thermostat

Coolant Change

Chassis

MiesterR Zeta-R Coilovers

Glanza Front Strut Brace

Whiteline Rear Strut Brace

Whiteline Front ARB & Drop Links

Whiteline Rear ARB

Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod

Whiteline Anti Lift Kit

New Ball Joints

New Track Rod Ends

Front Wishbone Poly Bushes

Front Arm Poly Bushes

ARB Poly Bushes

Brakes

Glanza Front Calipers

Glanza Front Discs & Pads

GT Rear Calipers

GT Rear Discs & Pads

GT Hand Brake Cables

Electrics

Upgraded Earthing Kit

Exterior

Glanza Bonnet

Glanza Head Lights

Glanza Front Bumper

Glanza Side Skirts

Glanza Boot and Spoiler

Glanza Rear Bumper

New Plates

Wind Deflectors

Tow Eyes

Sun Strip (not sure which colour yet)

Interior

New Seats

Momo Steering Wheel

Momo Boss Kit

Momo Gear Knob

Momo Hand Brake

New Gaiters

DSC_1497.jpg

DSC_1498.jpg

DSC_1501.jpg

DSC_1500.jpg

DSC_1493.jpg

DSC_1496.jpg

DSC_1495.jpg

DSC_1504.jpg

Edited by jamesgray

Looks really great mate! Let us know of you still want them parts if not I can put them back up for sale :) keep the updates comin! :)

Cheers mate, Yes I do still want the spoiler and wind deflectors, its been a mad month as I'm up for redundancy but the process is coming to an end now and hopefully I will keep my job...

How was Mexico...?

Shaun hibbs?! You must be local to me then mate i want to get my exhaust made there! Where abouts are you? I live in dwygyfylchi about 5 mins from conwy! Progress looks good matey!

did you just smash your face into your keyboard to get the name of where you live.... :p

This car is awesome! So clean, I love those wheels :)

did you just smash your face into your keyboard to get the name of where you live.... :p

This car is awesome! So clean, I love those wheels :)

Haha you think his village name is long... The village I live in is called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch... And I'm not shitting you mate...

Cheers mate... It does look clean in the pics mate but it needs some tlc... I am getting a polisher delivered today to get the body mint...

Hahahahaha that's amazing I don't think I could be bothered telling people my address though haha.

Aye it looks well in the pics, haha careful with detailing products you'll get addicted

The locals don't even use the full name llanfairPG for short! Mexico is good mate leaving today tho :( hope all is well with your job pal. When my starlets done well have too meet up for some pics mate! That's if I Ever get to Finnish mine! Always have to spend my money on other things contemplating selling up half the time as I get sick off having to put it on hold haha :(

• 4 months later...