Hi folks,

Not really a newbie... but a newbie when it comes to posting on these fine forums :)

A little bit of history on myself or more so on the car. I'm living in the west of Ireland and I'm running a N/A Starlet. I built the car originally back in 2007 to compete in Group N, class 1, rallying and had great luck with her. The homologation ran out a few years back so I have been running class 9 (modified) she has brought home the west coast championship and many decent finishes over the last number of years and NEVER failed to finish. Just to prove the quality of these great little cars the only thing I have had to replace in the last 7 years (40-ish events) was a wheel bearing in the back. pat on the back for Toyota!

As she is getting very tired after the years of thrashing I have moved into Autocross and been thrashing her around at this for awhile but I want to go back rallying. So I am going to move into forestry and see how she gets on.

At the moment apart from the rally required safety I just have a LSD, paddle clutch, Air inake, Glanza S inlet and Glanza S mani, and Tein suspension.

Few bits to change over the next few weeks in preparation for the forestry is converting to disc's on the back, throw a hydraulic handbrake in there and I am very interested in learning more about these eManage systems and maybe dig a little more power out of her, Oh and trying to find someone to remove the Toyota immobilizer from an ECU that I wish to fit but don't have the key for...

anyway sorry for the long history but maybe you guys can offer some suggestions now that you know what the cars history is and the fact that she is not on the road as a daily driver.

So if you see my post's on the forum you will know I am looking for maximum out of her ;)

Thanks for having me

Keith (aka, Fester)

Edited by Fester

Thank you for the welcome :)

Sorry i don't have much in the line of build shots, interior and that, I just grabbed a few that are around on the internet. She is back in the shed for a paint touch up and clean out at the moment before this years events. I may start up a build thread if anyone is interested :)

she has never been on a Dyno, so no figures I'm afraid the only dyno it ever got was the right foot and comparing times. maybe later in the year after a skim, port polish and if I go down the eManage route I will stick it on the Dyno pack to get an idea of the figures.

Also sorry for not re-sizing them...

12953_193969166708_338056_n.jpg996928_10201139562683945_2140114749_n.jp1043862_557297037669276_1432996240_n.jpg970592_10151497655751709_228695332_n.jpg39081_412925856708_8322509_n.jpg1010377_564573830274930_2081312074_n.jpg

Edited by Fester

Cheers lads, again thanks for the warm welcome :)

I have old Fiesta Flair arch's and skirts sitting waiting to be put on for the last few years so have them laid out ready to go on. Kinda surprised how close the kit fits! Arch's are spot on just the skirts that need a little cutting. pictures to follow.