i want to make my ep91 rear wheel drive

i really want to do it but looking into it just seems alot of work-.- but im going to put it up on the ramp tomorrow and see how much work it would be to make it happen, was thinking about getting a s13 prop shaft, gear box,transfer box,shafts hubs and just try fit it together alot of welding and cutting if i deside to do it il make a build thread! really want to do it thoughh! 200bhp rwd ep91 would be insane!

Don't bother simple, loads of these thread pop up and then nothing happans because of how much work it is !

Buy an ep95/85 from jap land and import it costs around 3-4k then your done just swap everything over

Hope you still plan on doing that Azz :)

I am indeed but it will remain 4wd and it will get the 400bhp heart out of my current Glanza, I don't plan on stopping till it's a 10second car

Love it mate it'll be a weapon, still haven't driven my 85 under turbo power yet lol. Need to get the finger out haha.

Are you dead set on a 95 or could you not prise a certain red 85 off Mr Browner ? (if he still has it that is, cant fuckin keep up lol)

Love it mate it'll be a weapon, still haven't driven my 85 under turbo power yet lol. Need to get the finger out haha.

Are you dead set on a 95 or could you not prise a certain red 85 off Mr Browner ? (if he still has it that is, cant fuckin keep up lol)

Reason for the 95 is I'll have mine set up perfectly and some nice body work items so I wouldn't want to get rid to be honest !

Haha I've spoken to Mr browner many times about a few cars in his collection so we'll just have to see what 2014 brings ;)

finger outa scouse blouse

If you know what youre doing a normal starlet could be made RWD with work, it would take much more than what Morgey said :)

4paws however are very few and far between, i'm led to believe that there are about 20 between the UK & Ireland. I know of a definite 8 and soon to be 9 in Scotland :)

They are increasingly difficult to find a 3dr manual in Japan aswell, there are currently only 5drs and autos on trade car view and goo-net at the moment.

finger outa scouse blouse

Aww mate i wish i was still there, scouse Amy did unspeakable things. Well off topic now lol.

People in japland are scrapping there ep*5 series. Can get them for 600 quid or around that anyways, and they will be near mint. Beware tho, form recent experience with the tax man, by the time its legal to drive here the overall cost comes near to 3k.