please read..

i have a new job and stuff, lol and got some money that should be coming throughnear the end of jan. i have a list of mods i wanna do which i have done in word.

basically i have to have my car all through uni which is another nearly 3 years, so i ave plently of time but i would like to get laods done before summer ready for show season and im sure i can get on a kent modded stand. so im aiming for that..

but this payment is big enough to cover things in loads f different ways or i can just do the interior which i would like done. and if i can get this done through winter i can do some of the other stuff myself in summer, and it can be done in winter without eroding lol.

was thinking of 2 bucket seats and some red and black trim about but nothing ott.

what you reckon?

i got the rear disc conversion for a hundred quid, then got some new pads for twenty and a set of braided hoses from Dave. Then fitted em with Rick so that cost me a Ribena lol

if u mean the fornt depends what u wna do with it!

Sounds like a good idea dude, why not think about lowering your car on some nice coilovers and some discs as summer is the time for nice handling etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

already lowered on shocks and springs which will be good enough for ages, brakes are on the list but dont want them through winter and will have enough money for them near summer, im panning on doing this now as it expensive and will cost more overall than anything else. i can also fit brakes myself during spring/summer.

Firstly take the amount for you are going to spend on modification and put half of it away safely in a bank account.  It's not an easy thing to do but trust me, you'll need an emergency fund for any unexpected repairs that spring up.  The car has to last you for 3 years so maintenace is top of the list.

If you still have your emergency cash after 3 years then you can go party on some sun-kissed island to celebrate!  :)

Cheers,

Jay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont do holidays lol, also ive never had a real job, so im spunking it all. lol

oh as im doing prices on my list, can someone tell me how much it would cost for some nice breaks

and then a price on some nice pads seperate please?

and why not some calipers just incase lol?

ta

how about a load of engine dress mate? get a wepr manifold, and more red hosing, will look excellent for a show car then, just show off your engine, no one will care about the other bits then if you can draw their eyes to that.

yeah aiming to do that over summer mate, the interior is for my own satisfaction really. i want to look through my frnot screen and see something nice but not ott.

so once thats done, im gonna get a full system exhaust new air filter, then refurb my wheels attempt my own respray, and do engine bling because i have a mad fetish for engine bling lol.

heres my 'word' list..

stuff to do over summer

â?¢ Redo rocker cover/maybe paint/chrome?..

â?¢ Buy more silicone hose different diameters

â?¢ Chrome or spray water bottles

â?¢ Clean whole engine up

â?¢ Service

â?¢ Fit windows sticker if got.

â?¢ Make custom fibreglass centre console

stuff to possibly buy or will buy

â?¢ Front splitter

â?¢ Possible Rear TOMS splitters

â?¢ Possible side skirts

â?¢ New Mud flaps

â?¢ Full exhaust system

â?¢ Possible Front mount intercooler

â?¢ New/better Air intake

â?¢ New B.O.V jap brand

â?¢ Paint and respray equipment

â?¢ New front lights, or clean current ones

â?¢ Clear my side indicators. D.I.Y

â?¢ Get interior done

â?¢ Bucket seats

â?¢ Buy new gauges

â?¢ Get red/blue dials

â?¢ New brakes

â?¢ New pads

â?¢ New callipers

â?¢ New fuel filter

â?¢ New plugs and leads

â?¢ Possible Coilovers

â?¢ Xenon lights

â?¢ Slightly smaller number plate/not bothered if done (just for fmic space if done.

â?¢ Trd sun strip/ some decals maybe

â?¢ Get wheels refurbed.

â?¢ Trd short shift kit

â?¢ Lsd

some of that i prob wont do like lsd ect.. just a slight possiblilty.

also these are the seats i was considering although they dont have my subframes so i dunno what to do on that.. its between these

http://edenz.co.uk/EZ-R4RED.htm

and these

http://edenz.co.uk/EZ-R5BLKR.htm

also they can supply me with the same material to do the rest of the interior.

and i done these for experimental, jsut a quick chop.

please click and consider seats, take a step back heps too.

seats24um.th.jpg

seats4im.th.jpg

it will be appreciated, thanks chaps.

see im stuck the red n black ones will save me lil bit of cash but i prefer the all red ones as there similar to the standard integra recaros.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed, the plain red ones look the best in my opinion.

Rich.

lol

it means 'in my opinion' lol at least you were man enuf to admit it mate!! i just used to ignore things like that an hope that i found out from someone else about it so i didnt look stupid!! B):)B):D:p:D

Rich.