Proud new owner of a jdm 96 glanza

Hi guys I work as an apprentice for Carmarthenshire council on my way to a job in pontyberem we took a short cut through a country lane where I seen a very neglected glanza so I knocked the farm door & the guy was in his 70's his wife phoned me the following day & I offered them £300 she declined & said £200 would be enough, I collected the car 10 days later on a recover truck as it had 2 flat tyres took it home & gave it a good clean. Still can't believe what I found for £200 still had the jdm flare in it. Original wind deflectors & mats & CD player a completely unmolested glanza 😃 can't wait to start working on her now. by the way the car fired up first time!! 😃 few of you are probably thinking must be a load of s**t for £200 but it's mint just needed a good wash :D

Cheers guys for the positive feedback. Still getting to grips with using this forum 😄 I realised when I picked it up that it was a glanza s but tbh it really didn't bother me (v would have been a bonus) but heyy still a glanza and for £200 it's an absoloute bargain.

5ABB342F-D85A-40F7-A954-59C6817F1E41_zps

This is what the car was like when I first seen it. My grandfather went with me & said "what do you want with an old piece of junk like that" on collection day I more or less stuck the money down her throat & grabbed the key & receipt & v5.

Yes it is a shame but it really doesn't bother me. The way I see it is you see v's everywhere I have never seen a glanza s they are more rare than the v. I've got the 💷💷💷 to go 5e with gt30 anyway etc etc but I'm not bothered about that atm just want to get it looking nice 😜

Wow that much 😮💰💰 it only has one slight dent in rear quarter as you can see in the pics & a small patch of rust apart from that she's mint. I'm getting a new windscreen for it £74 fitted at my house. I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust now guys of any of you could point me in the right direction of one

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do for the time being I've had a civic ek which I loved. Gutted I sold it now for pennies. Seems there are a lot more tuning parts out there for civic's that glanza's too, anyone know for any backboxes for sale??