Bolt on wide arches- opinions?

as title says, need opinions on these bolt on wide arches you can buy, because even with my arches flared right out my wheels will still protrude outwards (15x8 et0). also since im going to be running a livesports wing + a standard N/A body i think it may look kinda cool.

something like this

p4pb10661118.jpg

so do people reckon they will look sh*t or cool? anyone fitted them? they easy to shape to your body etc?

thanks in advance!

Sam.

I have a set of these in selling. 60 plus delivery. Got these from josh at stick2it but I got my arches done before and not really wanting to do anymore work to them at the moment. Can send u a picture if your intrested.

yes please mate, they brandnew or cut? send a pic over Pm

Go for it will look good. Have a look in this thread to give you an idea of how it would look http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/29434-my-starlet-sr-on-13-superlights/page-3

well that looks fucking ace! gonna have to do it!

Edited by pinske

Gotta agree, some of these look mega euro, the ones that don't are big in your face rivet on arches, imagine some massive ones like the 180/200sx and evo's get...

The ones that take over some of the rear quarter look immense, but on a hatch am not sure it'd suit, would love to see it done though.