Glanzas replacement! C63 AMG - Update: 08/06

I've not really been active on here since I sold my Glanza, I did hope to keep up with it's progress but sadly there hasn't been all that much 😔

Anyhow, took a couple of snaps of the replacement now it's starting to take shape, though I'd post them up in case anybody is interested in a German motor!

858D765D-DA0F-43A3-8E91-A42A666715CE_zps

D0634C63-5697-4520-BEF3-857733F9558E_zps

2D1779C8-5DB7-4CB1-9786-123BABC5117D_zps

397C0428-22B4-4AD0-AE30-A6CB59D42B91_zps

Opinions? 😊

Edited by A L 3 X
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See man driving a financed whip! Saw a corsa picture on Facebook. I almost cried!

If that refers to me, not at all...hpi check it you

have the reg.

6.2 litre non turbo, amazing cars! Looks really good in silver. Have you got the performance pack on this?

I love the silver, never really been keen on silver cars but I love this in silver! And no I'm afraid not mate, just the standard 460 bhp model, to be honest I doubt I'd use the extra from the PP anyway

Wow! Love these! I got to drive an E63 AMG last year (the non-turbo) and loved it. Is this the NA or Turbo?

It's the 6.2 non turbo mate, 5.5 bi turbo are the new ones!

I love how you said just the standard 460bhp model lol. That's more that enough for a rwd anyway :p

Oh aye, rear tyres are lasting me just over a month!

That looks mint! What transmission is it?

It's 7G tronic auto with flappy paddles mate, they all are.

Seriously love these.....Nice car man!. Whats it like to drive compared to your Glanza?

Don't get me wrong I do miss the Glanza it was a lot of fun, but this is just another league, I still get a massive adrenaline rush putting it into manual, dropping it into second and giving it a run through the gears,

And the looks you get from the noise ☺️ Especially when I look nowhere near my age haha!

im looking to get one of these after ive got my house, whats it like? il be keeping the starlet though my corsa can get to fuck unless the missus wants to keep it

They're a brilliant car mate, just beware they're not too expensive to buy now, however maintenance is pretty pricey!

Look at tyres, brakes, servicing costs!

A set of Dunlops for the rear retail at over £500 and lasted me a month and ten days! Lol, gonna calm the right foot a bit I think

already looked into it mate and I work away a lot on rigs etc for months at a time so that cuts down miles and wear. insurance for me on one of them is only 650 as well im sorted lol yours looks nice mate I like them in silver

already looked into it mate and I work away a lot on rigs etc for months at a time so that cuts down miles and wear. insurance for me on one of them is only 650 as well im sorted lol yours looks nice mate I like them in silver

Ah that's okay then! My insurance is 1k at 21 which I thought was a bargain!

Yeah it's one car I really do like in silver and actually chose it over a black one!

Awesome cars, as I said before yours is stunning :)

Cheers Idrees, I don't suppose you know anywhere local who does diamond cut wheel refurbs do you? The rears have a bit of spider web like corrosion and fancy having them redone!

Ah that's okay then! My insurance is 1k at 21 which I thought was a bargain!

Yeah it's one car I really do like in silver and actually chose it over a

Do you live in an A* postcode ? That's mental I'm 22 ( only just mind ) and I can only just get insurance on an Evo for 1700, a Scooby would be 2500!!

How do you do it lol

James

Edited by jimmymac101

A white one came into work on Saturday and sounded amazing nice car dude

Oh the sound is something else!

Looks awsome mate very very good buy how much u pic it up for if u don't mind me asking

I paid 26 mate last summer, 35k with FMBSH.

Do you live in an A* postcode ? That's mental I'm 22 ( only just mind ) and I can only just get insurance on an Evo for 1700, a Scooby would be 2500!!

How do you do it lol

James

Believe it or not I live in a BD postcode! Which is supposedly high risk, however I do live as far away from Bradford to still be in the postcode band as possible!