Glanzas replacement! C63 AMG - Update: 08/06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My full time job is a telecoms engineer.....BUT...I do love at home for free, work a fair bit of overtime, and do anything I'm offered money for( within reason obviously ☺️)

I used to go to work for my basic hours, live for my days off and not be arsed to take any opportunities to work and earn money, but a bit of effort and determination gives me an opportunity to own a car I've dreamed of! Till I can win the lottery of course hahaha

• 3 months later...

A grandad would probably have a heart attack at the wheel of one of these!

Very capable machine in the right hands. Awesome car bud. Major quantum leap going from a Glanza to one of these though. What made you want one of these....like others would have maybe gone for an evo, r35 or something Jap?

bit of a difference lol from the glanza

grandads car tbh

kool grandads car thow hehe

Granddads car? I'm guessing you've never been in one before? :p

Alex, you replaced the tyres on it yet? Could buy a Glanza for a set of the tyres couldn't you haha! Loving it in silver by the way, don't usually see silver ones

Aamir

A grandad would probably have a heart attack at the wheel of one of these!

Very capable machine in the right hands. Awesome car bud. Major quantum leap going from a Glanza to one of these though. What made you want one of these....like others would have maybe gone for an evo, r35 or something Jap?

To be honest, I'd love a GTR, I did drive one and fell in love but maintenance costs are more than these by a fair bit! I was also tempted by an evo, but the one I saw(forged 500bhp midnight purple) was £19k, and was double the insurance of the merc believe it or not!

Granddads car? I'm guessing you've never been in one before? :p

Alex, you replaced the tyres on it yet? Could buy a Glanza for a set of the tyres couldn't you haha! Loving it in silver by the way, don't usually see silver ones

Aamir

I've had to replace the tyres on the rear twice since buying, they aren't cheap :(

One thing I love is how it can be such a comfy

Cruiser, flick the transmission to sport or manual and it's insane, and the sound, I've

Got plenty vids on Instagram I'll have to try upload some!

Edited by A L 3 X

Looking lovely in the new pics bro! I adore these cars, if you think these are Grandad go drive one lol

I had a hoot of a time piloting an E63 AMG, only car I've found that has matched my GT for smiles per mile so far!

Looking lovely in the new pics bro! I adore these cars, if you think these are Grandad go drive one lol

I had a hoot of a time piloting an E63 AMG, only car I've found that has matched my GT for smiles per mile so far!

Thanks mate! :) and my thoughts exactly haha!

I've driven an e63 too, these are very much the same, however a bit more nimble!

The only thing is, every mile costs

More in one of these, for that reason I do miss my Glanza :(