You'll need extensive arch work, rolling/flaring ect..... Coilovers, panhard rod

Even with maximum stretch on the tyres you'll still need to do the above

Ok cheers mate just thought I'd asked there's a good offer going in that size at the mo £300 for a set of four ! Be better to wait and save up to get the right size ones ! Cheers for the reply

The 15" ones only come in one size, 8j and 0ET.

Edited by Rbz.

The 15" ones only come in one size, 8j and 0ET.

Can get et25 from outside the country buddy but then you get raped in charges like I did with the 522's

I never knew that. But still, outrageous wheels for starlets and utterly pointless (in my opinion).

Just you wait Jefrie I think my car will change a few opinions ;)

Don't have a lot of picks of the car on here don't really use the forum too much !! That's the kind of fitment I'm looking for anyone know whose car this is ?? Thanks :)

Yes it's RBZ car who's posted on this thread lol

Yeah as said, it's my car as it was last summer.

Had those xxr's on there for under 2 weeks. Couldn't drive on them for shit, absolutely pointless. Not trying to sound like a cunt, but I just don't want to see people wasting their time and money on shit that is just going to disappoint them.

To pull a wheel like this off, you have to be pretty damn low like in the photo above, in which you will scrub like fuck even on the most flat road in the world.

I wouldn't advise anything over 7.5j on a starlet personally.

I know how to get camber on the rear though, not using shims or any of that crap :).

Yeah as said, it's my car as it was last summer.

Had those xxr's on there for under 2 weeks. Couldn't drive on them for shit, absolutely pointless. Not trying to sound like a cunt, but I just don't want to see people wasting their time and money on shit that is just going to disappoint them.

To pull a wheel like this off, you have to be pretty damn low like in the photo above, in which you will scrub like fuck even on the most flat road in the world.

I wouldn't advise anything over 7.5j on a starlet personally.

I know how to get camber on the rear though, not using shims or any of that crap :).

may take it form the man himself then haha it looks absolutely gorgeous with those wheels man, whats it like now?

may take it form the man himself then haha it looks absolutely gorgeous with those wheels man, whats it like now?

There's no hiding the fact they are cool wheels, just not worth spending all that money on them plus a FUCK LOAD of arch work and I can get you still won't be able to drive it. I could think of nicer wheels than xxr's anyway lol.

Here's how it looks now man.

bca84fa8-0e5e-470c-8a1a-d35eac9655aa_zps

c324621c-4a46-46cb-ad3b-1ea9adec0ce7_zps

59940aa0-32c3-4972-a1ee-a6080a4e7a2c_zps

Ok mate thanks for the feedback ! Looks epic though be best used as show wheels by the sounds of it ! What wheels are you running on the car at the mo ??

It's cool, had people pm me about wheel choice in from time to time and I tell them exactly what I put above. Just not worth it 'imo'. But hey, it's your money and your choice at the end of the day! Like I said, not trying to deter you from buying them, just advising you before you go spending over £500 on wheels and tyres haha.

Got some Enkei RPF01's on right now, 15x7, unsure on ET.. Around 30 though I think. Wrapped in AD08's. Perfect combo, again, imo.

Only looked in to as there's a deal going for 4 at 300 !! Not sure how to share pictures of my car at the mo but I'm running xxr 522s and they look sweet !! Any of you guys going japfest ??

Oh really, good price then.

If you REALLY wanted the xxr style why don't you look in to the AXE wheels? same style spokes and concaved etc, just a higher offset and 8j instead of 8.5j.

Yeah will be at japfest.

Not a bad shout you see a lot of smaller cars running the axe style !! Ok sweet will be there to will be bringing the camera along aswell !

Yeah man, I was gona go down that route when I got tired of the xxr's not working out, but just went totally track orientated in the end and I don't regret it. The xxr's looked cool, but just didn't work tbh.

Sweet bro, should be good!

If them Enkeis sat a bit wider theyd be perfect, even I prefer them to the xxr's dude.

Although, you can fit wider wheels on starlets, just saying :p

(With a lot of hammering arches aha!)

Edited by dan106
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm running 15 on a 8j rota slipstreams. & running 195 50 15 tyres at the min but there abit stretched. I needed 8j to go over my 6pot xyz front brakes. I'm thinking of cutting the rear aches back & want to run 205 50 15s will it work they only caught on the back very little when flat right out in corners ? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image