Are Recaros a tight squeeze?

Hi everybody, i have a Pair of Honda integra DC2 recaro seats and im just worried, as they are quite bulky, if it will be a bit tight around the handbrake lever? Pictures would be brilliant or has anybody had any issues with space?

Any help appreciated, thanks

They will never fit mate, better give them to me haha.

They will fit and are the nicest seat imo

Haha, had a moment of panic then! yeah i love them! keep an eye out they come up cheap some times ;)

• 2 months later...

Nice one, cheers everybody!

for people wondering I bought these to fit them in the car: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/seat-mounting-frames-universal/race-safety-accessories-seat-runner-kit

they will still need frames and mounts and all that stuff fabricating, luckily for me i work as an apprentice fabricator so not the end of the world, but for people who don't have access to decent drills, welders, raw material and a way to cut/ shape said raw material, i cant see this being a practical option. or maby the rout i'm taking is overkill as I want this to be done properly and not bodged.

on that note the Rails themselves are very sturdy, very please with the build quality however for the handle that allows you to adjust the position of the rails, there are two pins sticking out of the lever mechanism, the two holes, in the handle itself, that are supposed to fit over the pins do not line up, there's not much in it 2mm at most but thought i would mention it.

Will update when the seats are in on my build thread and most likely on here too.

sorry for the long post.