Power upgrades on N/A?!

Hey guys need some advice on some power upgrades on my N/A Starlet. Thinking about getting a new mani, straight through exhaust system, and intake upgrades? Where do I even start with this as I'm no where near a mechanic haha. I've heard corolla manifolds are quite common? Any advice would be great :)

Firstly, a full service...

Tubular intake manifold, gen 1 injectors and fpr, exhaust system. get it mapped on emanage..

You can change cams and springs but i think you might need to raise rpm limit to make use of the powerband if you went with the available 4efte cams. (not sure)

Or you could bolt on a turbo and get it mapped on an emanage ;)

Staying n/a you wont make more than 100-110 bhp unless you swap upto a 5efhe.

Last but not least i think Chris Green makes ITB kits for 4e/5e's

Firstly, a full service...

Tubular intake manifold, gen 1 injectors and fpr, exhaust system. get it mapped on emanage..

You can change cams and springs but i think you might need to raise rpm limit to make use of the powerband if you went with the available 4efte cams. (not sure)

Or you could bolt on a turbo and get it mapped on an emanage ;)

Staying n/a you wont make more than 100-110 bhp unless you swap upto a 5efhe.

Last but not least i think Chris Green makes ITB kits for 4e/5e's

Ok thanks man! I'll look into all that and try get it in for a full service next week! Not wanting to do any kind of crazy power upgrades as I'd rather just buy a glanza than strap a turbo on an N/A if you get me? haha! Where can I buy all these parts? Sorry I really don't have a clue!

I've currently change the intake manifold to a corolla 4efe tubular, next steps are 4afe throttle body, gen1 injectors, 4 branch exhaust manifold, 5e-fhe cams, emanage blue.

Hope this helps, but as stated, it's been covered in various threads. Don't do a turbo conversion and follow the trend, try and do your own thing